- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
|Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
|CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment
Question 8 (AC2.4)
Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees when they are introduced or enhanced. Illustrate your answer with examples.
- Start with the definition of high performance work practices
- How do they benefit employers and employees. Do they benefit equally? How?
- Give specific examples
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
From Study Guide:
Links between people practice and employee outcomes (satisfaction, commitment, engagement, wellbeing, retention, absence). By now, you should have already covered a great deal of research and readings on approaches and models to HRM.
In this Assessment Criteria we will explain how high-performance work practices are associated with positive organisational and employee outcomes. High-performance work practices (HPWPs) You will find many examples of High Performance Working Practices but for this study guide we are using the best practice 7 components by Pfeffer (1998). If you have all of these components then you are more than likely to create high performance work systems.
A growing body of research evidence confirms that ‘HPWS’ are worth the investment of time and effort. Aligning human resource practices to treat employees as valued owners and partners adds value and optimises opportunities to create and maintain competitive advantage. So what makes HPWPs work?
· Commitment of the top management team and leadership are responsible for creating an aligned and committed corporate culture that is essential to creating an effective HPWS organisation
· Organisational leaders who adopt aligned HPWS systems are rewarded by employees who are more committed to their organisations and more willing to engage in discretionary behaviour that are key to profitability and competitive advantage
· Leaders need to be committed to values that resonate with employees, and embody those values in their own lives · The notion of employees as owners and partners
· The importance of organisation fit · Getting ‘the right people on the bus’ · Delegating and empowering employees
· Creating an organisation-wide culture of learning (Adapted from Caldwell and Floyd, 2014) HPWS are a combination of best-practice and contingency approaches to HRM. HRM practices are typically ‘outside/in’ and are concerned with both vertical alignment and vertical integration. Research such as Understanding the black box (Purcell et al, 2003) looked to prove the relationship between HPWS and improved organisational performance. Let’s now discuss HPWS’s impact on employee outcomes/experience 39 ©Watson Martin 2022 Assessment criteria 2.4 indicative content lists the positive employee outcomes as being related to HPWS. · Satisfaction · Commitment · Engagement · Well-Being · Higher Retention · Lower Absence.
Let’s debate these outcomes further. Satisfaction – does this mean job satisfaction or satisfaction with reward etc? Satisfied means basic needs are met, does it really say that these can’t be improved? It means that satisfaction is good enough to be taken off the table. Commitment – it goes without saying that if employees receive best practice HRM they are likely to show discretionary effort and commitment to the organisation, particularly when they are treated like partners and shareholders in the business. Engagement – what is engagement and what makes it different to motivation? Engagement is longer term than motivation.
Well-being – happy people keep well – is that true, is it proven? Not having to worry about job security or reward and not feeling stress in the job, only the discretionary effort that you want to put in, may not increase well-being but it certainly wouldn’t be a detriment to wellbeing. Flexible working and agility and flexibility are more likely to increase well-being. Retention – this is one to be careful of as no organisation wants to keep poor performers, so this is finely balanced with performance management systems. Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for professional assistance with your CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in the UK? Our assignment writing service UK specializes in providing expert guidance to students.
Our management assignment expert are ready to assist you in exploring the concept that high-performance work practices mutually benefit both employers and employees. From analyzing the intricacies of this topic to crafting a comprehensive assignment, our team ensures you receive the support needed to excel in your CIPD studies. Pay our experts and pave your way to academic success