- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
5K570009.B4: Write a business report of to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting: Financial Reporting and Assurance Report, MMU, UK
|University||Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)|
|Subject||5K570009.B4: Financial Reporting and Assurance|
Assignment Details and Instructions.
Write a business report to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting and assurance implications of Dunelm Group Plc for the year ended 27th June 2020 compared to the previous year. For this assignment assume the role of a financial analyst.
The report should be written to a high standard of English, with no errors in spelling, grammar, or punctuation. The language used is appropriate for a formal business report. The report should be presented to a professional standard, with a title page, a contents page, clear headings, page numbers, and appendices. The layout should be clear and easy to read.
Your analysis should be supported by a maximum of TEN-appropriate ratios.
The report should include appropriate citations and a reference list presented within the Harvard style
Your report should contain the following sections:
Title Page – This should include the title of your report, your full name, MMU Student ID number, date, word count, and your FRA Unit Leaders.
- Contents page – this should include a list of the sections in the report with the related page numbers.
- Introduction – This should include what you intend to cover in the report and a brief overview of Dunelm Group Plc.
- Main Section – this should include the results of your analysis of the consolidated/group financial statements and assurance implications of Dunelm Group Plc for the year ended 27th June 2020 compared to the previous year.
1. Analysis of financial performance
2. Analysis of financial position
3. Discussion on the ways in which the company’s financial statements will change in the next financial year considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and what the high-risk areas will be for audit planning purposes.
4. Discussion on how the revised ISA 315 ‘Identifying and Assessing the Risk of Material Misstatement’ will impact audit planning in the future
- Conclusion This should include an overall summary of the results
of the analysis and future audit planning implications of Dunelm Group Plc.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you need report writing help on 5K570009.B4: Financial Reporting and Assurance then UK Assignment Help has a panel of capable writers who compose detailed reports on accounting assignments with 100% plagiarism free at a cheap price.