- MARK1107: You are the marketing team for a cosmetics company which, while working on a new face cream formula in 1999: Principles and Practice of Marketing Report, UOG, UK
- You will work in groups formed in the first week, and each group chooses one company per group from the list below: Strategic Leadership Report, UOW, UK
- UMADEQ-15-M: As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money in stocks: Financial Investments in Practice Report, UWE, UK
- Attend FEA laboratory sessions to understand how to apply boundary conditions: Mechanical Engineering Report, UOW, UK
- NIE2206: Requires the completion of set exercises undertaken during supervised laboratory sessions and in your own independent study time: Embedded Systems Report, UOH, UK
- Write a report which will critically analyze how Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures in their organization: Leadership and Management Report, UOL, UK
- You are thinking of investing in the stock market, you know that macroeconomic factors: Statistics and Data Analytics Report, UOG, UK
- ICL-1004: The database is a crucial part of most organizations and A database is defined as the skeleton of any application: Database Design and Management Report, BU, UK
- The purpose of this document is to expand upon the assessment task in the course outline with additional explanation and information: Communications Report, UOE, UK
- recent or current issue within health and/or social care that interests you so was thinking of the impact on waiting times for secondary care: Health Management Report, UOL, UK
- I want to work in the X business sector, so I have been working on developing my knowledge and skills to enable me to apply for work in X: Management and Leadership Report, CMU, UK
- CBA937: You have been commissioned to provide an Advisory Report for the Management Committee: Social Influence Conformity and Obedience to Authority Report, OCN, UK
- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
- MN3119: You should aim to select the organization and specific industry in which you have a strong personal interest: Strategy Report, UOL, UK
5K570009.B4: Write a business report of to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting: Financial Reporting and Assurance Report, MMU, UK
|University||Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)|
|Subject||5K570009.B4: Financial Reporting and Assurance|
Assignment Details and Instructions.
Write a business report to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting and assurance implications of Dunelm Group Plc for the year ended 27th June 2020 compared to the previous year. For this assignment assume the role of a financial analyst.
The report should be written to a high standard of English, with no errors in spelling, grammar, or punctuation. The language used is appropriate for a formal business report. The report should be presented to a professional standard, with a title page, a contents page, clear headings, page numbers, and appendices. The layout should be clear and easy to read.
Your analysis should be supported by a maximum of TEN-appropriate ratios.
The report should include appropriate citations and a reference list presented within the Harvard style
Your report should contain the following sections:
Title Page – This should include the title of your report, your full name, MMU Student ID number, date, word count, and your FRA Unit Leaders.
- Contents page – this should include a list of the sections in the report with the related page numbers.
- Introduction – This should include what you intend to cover in the report and a brief overview of Dunelm Group Plc.
- Main Section – this should include the results of your analysis of the consolidated/group financial statements and assurance implications of Dunelm Group Plc for the year ended 27th June 2020 compared to the previous year.
1. Analysis of financial performance
2. Analysis of financial position
3. Discussion on the ways in which the company’s financial statements will change in the next financial year considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and what the high-risk areas will be for audit planning purposes.
4. Discussion on how the revised ISA 315 ‘Identifying and Assessing the Risk of Material Misstatement’ will impact audit planning in the future
- Conclusion This should include an overall summary of the results
of the analysis and future audit planning implications of Dunelm Group Plc.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you need report writing help on 5K570009.B4: Financial Reporting and Assurance then UK Assignment Help has a panel of capable writers who compose detailed reports on accounting assignments with 100% plagiarism free at a cheap price.