- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer. The organization is a family-owned business: Reward for Performance and Contribution Case Study, CIPD, UK
|University||Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)|
|Subject||5HR03: Reward for performance and contribution|
Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer. The organization is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago, and currently employs 175 people on full-time or part-time contracts in the UK. They have offices based in Oxford, Munich, Santa Cruz, Suez, and Kuala Lumpur. The organization is growing and reaching a wider market due to the growth of online furniture shopping.
The organization has grown during the pandemic, as clients have decided to invest in their homes. More and more people are changing their habits and purchasing sustainable products, which is seen as a positive because Home International specializes in this area.
However, the business is currently in the process of reviewing all its policies, as Brexit means there have been several changes to rules regarding importing and exporting.
This review includes people management processes in areas such as performance and reward. The objective is to cut costs, improve profits and reduce turnover.
Each office has a factory where the furniture is made and distributed on a global scale. Recently, the organization has seen a higher turnover among the factory operatives who are aged 18 – 32 years old, whereas the office employees stick around for longer, and have an age range from 48 to 68 years old.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students Assignment Help UK offers help with CIPD assignments. Our experts are highly knowledgeable in the subject and have extensive experience in helping students complete their CIPD assignments quickly and accurately. With our assignment help UK, you can confidently tackle your CIPD assignment, and rest assured that it will be done to the highest possible standards.