- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
5003ACC: You have been asked by the managing director of the company, Mr Elijah Tatason, to analyse and produce a report on Marathon Auto Engineering PLC: Accounting and Finance Coursework, UK
Marathon Auto Engineering PLC is an independent automobile producer that generates various trucks for industrial use. The company owns and operates two automobile manufacturing plants in the UK. At the moment, Vehicles produced at these plants have petrol or diesel engines. Marathon Auto Engineering PLC purchases most of its engines from a country in Eastern Asia, which is known to have a long-standing border dispute with one of its neighbours.
There has been no interruption in engine supplies from this country over the past ten years, but several analysts have recently expressed concerns that the border dispute between the supplying country and its neighbour is likely to turn into an armed conflict in the near future.
As part of its expansion plan, Marathon Auto Engineering PLC is considering constructing a new automobile manufacturing plant. However, there are differing views among the directors on which type of engines this new plant would use in the trucks. Some of the directors believe that the new plant should also use the same petrol or diesel engines as this might allow the company to negotiate a lower price for its engine supplies. Others, however, believe that it is worthwhile to invest in a new manufacturing plant that will produce electric engines to be used in the trucks.
You have been asked by the managing director of the company, Mr Elijah Tatason, to analyse and produce a report based on the following information:
Prepare a report in suitable format for submission to the board of directors of Marathon Auto Engineering PLC, containing the following:
a) Your calculation of the net present value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of each of the two options.
NB: You are positively encouraged to use Excel for your calculations. Paste your Excel workings into the Word file. There is no need to show the Excel formulae used.
b) A discussion of the benefits and disadvantages to Marathon Auto Engineering PLC, of investing in a new auto manufacturing Plant that produces electric engines-based trucks.
NB: You will need to research on the subject and cite/reference your sources properly. Use of academic/professional literature and credible Internet sources are strongly encouraged.
c) Give your recommendation on which of the two options should be chosen, with justification(s).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades