- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
3BU003: Online Marketing plan for online promotion of the company and its core products: Principles of Business Case Study, UOW, UK
|University||University of Wolverhampton (UOW)|
|Subject||3BU003: Principles of Business|
This assessment consists of six individual tasks with which you are expected to show that you have met the Module’s Learning Outcomes (please see these on page 5 of this document).
You are expected to complete all six tasks and submit these via Canvas within one Word document (.doc or .docx). There are individual requirements for each section of the portfolio, detailed below:
Task 1: Summary of the Case Study organisation
Task 2: Online Marketing plan for online promotion of the company and its core products
Task 3: Operations Management plan for focus on improving the demand lead time for Safety First products
Task 4: Human Resources recruitment strategy
Task 5: Financial projection for new business development and sales
Task 6: Conclusion and key recommendations/actions
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Please see below the full assessment guidance for each individual portfolio task:
Task 1 – Summary of the Case Study Organisation and Business Impact of Covid-19
You are expected to write a summary of the case study organisation, Safety First, using the information provided on pages 4-5 of this assessment brief and also briefly discuss the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on businesses which produce and/or supply personal protective equipment (PPE).
Task 2 – Online Marketing Plan
You are required to produce a Marketing Plan for Safety First, focusing on the online promotion of the company’s products to new business customers. The Marketing Plan should include the products, price and place of the 7 Ps and briefly discuss how each of these will be managed, in order to increase customer and order numbers for the company.
Task 3 – Operations Management Plan
This section requires you to focus on improving the demand lead time for Safety First products, so that the new and existing customers of Safety First wait for the shortest possible time between ordering PPE and taking delivery of their ordered product(s). In order to do this, you will need to undertake internet research, to find at least two companies which can supply wholesale quantities of Safety First’s three core products directly to your warehouse unit in Wolverhampton
Task 4 – Human Resources Recruitment Plan
Based on the information provided in the case study, you are required to undertake internet research to ascertain the below information and use this to produce a plan for the recruitment of a number of new staff in any area of the company you believe will require additional staff. This section should be presented as an outline HR budget, specifying the skills and qualifications required for new staff and the time required to train new and existing staff.
Task 5 – Financial Budget
This section requires you to use the information you have gathered for Tasks 2, 3 and 4 to provide Activity-Based Costing (ABC) for the costs of all the changes required to marketing, operations and human resources, as well as a projection of the cost of wholesale PPE to stock the warehouse in preparation for the increase in orders.
Task 6 – Conclusion and Key Recommendations/Actions
Based on the case study information and your findings from producing Tasks 1 to 5, summarise the key points from these sections and provide a list of key recommendations for Safety First, presenting your recommendations in order of priority (highest priority recommendations and associated actions first), to provide the Company Owner-Manager with an at-a-glance ‘To Do List’ for putting plans into action. Please use external sources (such as academic books, journal articles and professional websites) to support your summary and recommendations.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for help with your academic assignments? Look no further than Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk! We provide top-quality case study writing services that are perfect for students who need help with writing their case study assignments, reports, and other academic documents. Our online assignment help service allows you to submit your work online, making it easy and convenient for you to get it done quickly and easily.