- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
Discuss and evaluate the importance of balancing a respect for confidentiality: Manage Safeguarding, Protection and Risk in Adult Care NVQ5 Assignment, OC, UK
|University||The Open College (OC)|
|Subject||Manage Safeguarding Protection and Risk in Adult Care NVQ5|
- Discuss and evaluate the importance of balancing a respect for confidentiality with ensuring the protection and wellbeing of users of services, when managing safeguarding resources in the setting.
- Ensuring all policies in place and procedures comply with legislation and guidance; Caldicott Principles; Human Rights Act; Data Protection legislation.
- Breach of confidentiality – acceptable where it is in interests of public safety to disclose information.
- Where possible seeking consent to share information; considering the person’s mental capacity to consent to information being shared.
- Discuss and evaluate sources of funding that are used to construct the safeguarding budget in own area of responsibility.
You could include:
- Free or funded training.
- Staff development (as part of current role).
Discuss source of funding to:
- Training staff.
- Employ safeguarding lead.
- Discuss why everyone in the setting has a responsibility to act on concerns about abuse of children or young people in the setting.
You could include:
- The protection and safety of all.
- Recognising signs.
- Compliance with regulations.
- Company reputation
- Discuss the actions to take if:
- There are concerns that a child or young person is being abused.
- A child or young person alleges that they are being abused.
You could include:
- Remaining calm.
- Recording reported suspicions or allegation.
- Speaking to the individual and asking how the injury occurred (physical abuse)
- Speaking to the individual to ascertain reasons for changes in behaviour or other signs of emotional abuse
- Assuring the individual that disclosure will not result in repercussions for them.
- Interviewing members of staff involved and suspending from employment, pending investigations.
- If proven, informing relevant authorities and dismissing employee.
- Discuss examples of ‘hidden restraint’.
Examples could include:
- Tucking in blanket.
- Trolley table used to keep someone in a chair.
- Reclining chairs.
- Withdrawal from outings.
In order to get the best help for university assignments, you do not need to look any further than Students Assignment Help UK. Experts can not only help you but also create a unique solution. You can have the highest mark in your exam if you buy assignment solutions from UK assignment writers.