- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Your manager has asked you to prepare a presentation in readiness for delivery to the HR Team at the next Team Day: Organisational Culture and Conflict Assignment, UOA, UK
|University of Aberdeen (UOA)
|Organisational Culture and Conflict
Your manager has asked you to prepare a presentation in readiness for delivery to the HR Team at the next Team Day. The aim of the presentation, entitled ‘The Business Environment’ is for team members to gain a general understanding of their organization’s business environment and the key issues that can affect this.
Your presentation (which you are not required to deliver) can be based on your own organization or one(s) that you are familiar with, and should include the following:
- (AC 1.1)Application of an analysis tool (such as PESTLE) to examine the key external forces impacting or likely to impact an organization’s activities. (Explain about DWP sector and market in which the organization operates as part of the answer. ONLY choose the main aspects for each area in PESTLE, don’t cover them all. Choose what is pertinent to the organization, just a couple of sentences, Pick one impact)
- Examine the key external influences that impact business environments:
External forces that impact an organization’s current and future activities. For example, the findings of STEEPLE, SWOT analysis to inform understanding of the market(s) in which the organization operates.
- (AC 1.2)An explanation of an organization’s business goals and why it is important for organisations to plan for how they will achieve these. Your explanation should include examples of planning, such as how a business has been structured or specific policies introduced or people practices followed, in order for business goals to be achieved. (@ At least two organizational goals, one long term, and one short term, when presenting these goals must use the SMART GOALS model. Discuss why it is important for an organization to plan and express its own ideas and opinions on why planning is vital for business continuity and success. Could also include how organization plans to achieve goals and examples of policies and people practices followed)
- Discuss organizational goals and why it is important for organizations to plan.
The organization’s long- and short-term vision and goals, type of business, structure, documentation,
and employment climate. How the organization informs and determines its objectives and planning and
how these link to the policy and people practices. Why planning is necessary for business continuity.
- (AC 1.3)An explanation of an organization’s products and/or services and main customers.
- Discuss the products and/or services the organization delivers, including who the main customers are.
Identification of the products and services that the organization offers; the market within which it operates and the customers it serves; customer needs analysis; the difference between features and benefits; types of the business market, for example, agency, direct, wholesale, online; market segmentation.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you want to pay for college assignments for Organizational Culture and Conflict? then consult the Students Assignment Help UK. we have a team of highly experienced and certified writers to get management assignment help, accounting assignment help, finance assignment help, CIPD assignment help, and many more service at a most reasonable price.