- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You have recently been appointed as a junior analyst in the Business Intelligence outsourcing company: Business Decision Making, Report, UK
|Business Decision Making
You have recently been appointed as a junior analyst in the Business Intelligence outsourcing company called “Wisdomocity”. They provide business intelligence support to SME’s in your country.
Their method of operation is to send in a small observation team to work alongside the business decision makers for 3 weeks which is followed by an advisory report and the development of a business decision making support tool using commercial software.
Before you are permitted to go on site to a client you have been asked to develop your skills by selecting an organization of your choice and writing a report explaining its business processes and supporting processes
Activity 1 LO1 – LO2
Your manager has asked you to develop a report that provides information regarding the selected organisation, the size of organisation in terms of number of employees and understand the costing of the employees.
Moreover, your employer has asked you to highlight where the business operates (geographical locations). It is important that you provide examples of products services and give explanation of a business process and supporting process.
Your employer wants to understand your level of understanding related to data classification, you are required to develop a comprehensive table that covers differences between structured, semi structured and unstructured data. It is important to keep the context in mind while highlighting these factors. You are going to visit the client and make a 15-minute sales presentation to the appropriate member of the board of directors.
Your presentation will include images and speaker notes. Your goal is to convince the board to employ you to develop Business intelligence tools for them.
You will evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of using application software for business intelligence. You will compare and contrast a range of modern more popular information systems and technologies that can be used to support organisations at operational, tactical and strategic levels.
discuss how business intelligence tools can contribute to effective decision-making You will compare the types of support available for business decision-making at varying levels within an organisation and justify, with specific examples, the key features of business intelligence functionality.
Your presentation will include examples of other organisations who have taken advantage of business intelligence tools, describing the reasons they used them, and the benefits they got
Activity 2 LO3 and LO4
Your employer has asked you to identify the specific task that can be solved using a business intelligence tool and locate suitable sample data.
Firstly, you are required to create a business intelligence application using suitable data.
Secondly produce a report describing the development and value of the tool. For this task you will define the specific task that can be solved using a business intelligence tool.
You are required to explain how your tool can be used to support business processes. Moreover, you will need to explore legal issues involved in the secure exploitation of business intelligence tools.
You will provide user notes explaining how the tool can be used along with a summary of the legal and ethical compliance issues.
Your report will include an evaluation of how using your tool could make the company more competitive by giving examples from your research of companies that have successfully used business intelligence Lastly your employer has asked to present your sales pitch to an appropriate audience and include either a live demonstration or a pre-recorded video of your enhanced tool
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Avail of the supreme quality report writing help on Business Decision Making by UK Assignment Help. our writers have years of experience to deliver the step by step report on business assignment help at a cheap price.