- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
You have just been employed by a long-established software development house and are coming to realise that all is not well with your colleagues: Software development Assignment, OU, UK
|The Open University (OU)
You have just been employed by a long-established software development house and are coming to realise that all is not well with your colleagues.
There is a mixture of staff working for the company some of whom have been there for a very long time and there is a lot of ‘professional discussion’ going on over what is the optimum development methods, life cycle models and ways to improve what the company produces to outdo competitors. Some of your new colleague’s favour old tried and tested ways, others favour newer methods, and some are in favour of using different methods for different projects.
As the newest employee, you are seen to be both neutral to the arguments and have knowledge of up-to-date methods. Consequently, you are being tasked to prepare and demonstrate options in a number of different areas relevant to the discussions. In the first instance, you are expected to look at different software development
lifecycles and produce a presentation and detailed lecture notes supporting your ideas.
- The waterfall model is popular among some of your colleagues, produce an assessment of the merits of applying it to a large-scale development project. Bear in mind there are several versions of this model.
- Produce a presentation describing two iterative software lifecycle models and two sequential software lifecycle models. Go on to show how risk is managed in each of these models.
- Then to ensure that this is all clear produce a discussion, illustrated by an example, as to why a particular lifecycle model might be chosen for a particular development environment. Make both sides of the discussion clear and detailed.
For the second part of this, there has been much discussion over the quality of some
specifications put to the company for development and the issue of feasibility has come to the fore.
Your next task is therefore to explain the importance feasibility studies can have on the
whole development process. To this end you will have to produce a document that includes all the following:
- An assessment of the impact different feasibility criteria has on a software investigation.
- A straightforward explanation of the purpose of doing a feasibility report on potential software development.
- A discussion of the different components that make up a feasibility report
- A description of how alternative technical solutions can be compared effectively.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Looking for a reliable online assignment writing service in the UK? Students Assignment Help UK has an expert team of professional writers that can help you with your CIPD assignments, HND assignments, HNC assignments, management assignments, etc at a budget-friendly price.