- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
You have just been employed by a long-established software development house and are coming to realise that all is not well with your colleagues: Software development Assignment, OU, UK
|University||The Open University (OU)|
You have just been employed by a long-established software development house and are coming to realise that all is not well with your colleagues.
There is a mixture of staff working for the company some of whom have been there for a very long time and there is a lot of ‘professional discussion’ going on over what is the optimum development methods, life cycle models and ways to improve what the company produces to outdo competitors. Some of your new colleague’s favour old tried and tested ways, others favour newer methods, and some are in favour of using different methods for different projects.
As the newest employee, you are seen to be both neutral to the arguments and have knowledge of up-to-date methods. Consequently, you are being tasked to prepare and demonstrate options in a number of different areas relevant to the discussions. In the first instance, you are expected to look at different software development
lifecycles and produce a presentation and detailed lecture notes supporting your ideas.
- The waterfall model is popular among some of your colleagues, produce an assessment of the merits of applying it to a large-scale development project. Bear in mind there are several versions of this model.
- Produce a presentation describing two iterative software lifecycle models and two sequential software lifecycle models. Go on to show how risk is managed in each of these models.
- Then to ensure that this is all clear produce a discussion, illustrated by an example, as to why a particular lifecycle model might be chosen for a particular development environment. Make both sides of the discussion clear and detailed.
For the second part of this, there has been much discussion over the quality of some
specifications put to the company for development and the issue of feasibility has come to the fore.
Your next task is therefore to explain the importance feasibility studies can have on the
whole development process. To this end you will have to produce a document that includes all the following:
- An assessment of the impact different feasibility criteria has on a software investigation.
- A straightforward explanation of the purpose of doing a feasibility report on potential software development.
- A discussion of the different components that make up a feasibility report
- A description of how alternative technical solutions can be compared effectively.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Looking for a reliable online assignment writing service in the UK? Students Assignment Help UK has an expert team of professional writers that can help you with your CIPD assignments, HND assignments, HNC assignments, management assignments, etc at a budget-friendly price.