- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
- LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
- CSI_6_SCS: In this assignment, you have been contracted to do a penetration test on a server run by ” Honshu Consulting Enterprises Ltd.,” a small consulting enterprise primarily focusing on Business Intelligence: Systems and Cyber Security Coursework, LSBU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Caster bridge Hall, a stately home near Ax minster. 80-year old Lord Wessex owns the mansion: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- The initial part of the coursework is a series of small exercises to compare the FEM analysis with theoretical results for problems: Soil-Structure Interaction Coursework, UOB, UK
- KB7040: Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners Coursework, NUN, UK
- CN7023: Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills Earn a certificate for each course: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOEL, UK
- UJUUKV-30-1: Demonstrate an ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in order to achieve a defined goal: Foundations for Law Coursework, UWE, UK
- Critically discuss the relationship between exchange rates, interest rates, and prices using models of exchange rate determination: Finance and Economics Coursework, UOB, UK
- 6LAW1039: Ryde Training Resources Limited RTR is a private limited company registered in England and Wales: Company Law Coursework, UOL, UK
You have been given the brief to produce an interpretative geotechnical report on the ground investigation data that you have been allocated: Soil mechanics , Coursework, UOP,UK
|University||University Of Portsmouth (UOP)|
One of the key roles of an applied geologist is to process the data emanating from a site investigation and to produce an interpretative report from the ground investigation and desk study data.
The report will generally consist of a geological appreciation of the project area together with a geotechnical characterization of the strata encountered leading to engineering recommendations for design and construction.
The report must be clear and concise and unambiguous and not open to misinterpretation by another party using the report during the construction phase. If the report is ambiguous then claims can arise with costly consequences.
The interpretative report will provide an engineering assessment of the ground conditions in relation to the proposed works. This coursework descriptor and the marking schedule should be read in conjunction with the Feed Forward document also contained in this folder.
Data has been provided from the University of Portsmouth Dental Outreach Center ground investigation undertaken by CJ Associates, in October 2008. The investigation was carried out for the University of Portsmouth who were extending the current Dental Facilities.
The site is located in along the eastern boundary of Raelyn Park and is bounded by Hampshire Terrace to the east and the existing Dental School to the west.
A number of exploratory boreholes holes, dynamic penetration holes and window sampling holes have been excavated at the site and a soil sampling and testing programmed implemented.
You have been given the brief to produce an interpretative geotechnical report on the ground investigation data that you have been allocated. The report will consist of a series of plots, long sections, and commentaries that you will compile and interpret from that data.
The raw data can be found as pdf files on the course Moodle page. You will need to print out the pdf files to work on. You must use all of the test data for your geotechnical characterization.
Any uncertainty, please see me immediately. There are also a number of photographs and video clips taken during the ground investigation at the site.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students Assignment Help UK hired highly qualified assignment helpers from renowned universities in Singapore. our executives work 24*7 hours to serve you the best British university assignment help at a normal price.