- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
You are working in the HR department for “Computing Supplies Ltd” and been asked to look into Corporate Social Responsibilities: Business Ethics Assignment, UOG, UK
|University||University of Glasgow (UOG)|
OTHM LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
You are working in the HR department for “Computing Supplies Ltd” and been asked to look into Corporate Social Responsibilities as a number of serious issues have arisen.
The company recently received bad publicity after a documentary was filmed showing obsolete computers owned by the company being stripped down for gold by children in Africa. To complicate things further, the computers were being burnt to collect the gold which creates dangerous fumes both for the environment and for the children.
Another issue is that “Computing Supplies Ltd” pays the majority of its employees the minimum wage in order to maximise profit. Several employees have now joined a union and trying to negotiate a living wage to no avail, which has also caused some bad publicity. Due to the bad
publicity, 4 large clients have already terminated their contract and as a consequence, the revenue is down 15% compared to the previous year.
“Computing Supplies Ltd” is also planning on relocating some of its manufacturing abroad in order to cut down costs, however it seems that it would not really benefit the locals as the subcontracting cost implies cuts, in particular relating to local wages and local use of water.
You are going to meet with the Senior Management Team to discuss these issues
Task 1 of 3 – Presentation (ACs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.1 & 3.2)
You are going to prepare a presentation to be given to the Senior Management Team and will need to:
• Provide an illustration showing the different approaches to business ethics. You should then provide examples of ethical issues that could affect the operations. Also provide examples of “absolute” and “relative” ethics.
• Create a mind map of the stakeholders, and comment on the implications for each stakeholder when operating ethically, including potential conflicts between the stakeholders
• Explain the regulatory framework for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Task 2 of 3 Case Study (ACs 2.2 & 4.2)
Provide a case study of an organisation that has implemented Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
• Describe the changes the organisation has made and explain why they were made.
• Review the impact of CSR on their supply chain
• Analyse the impact of changes in CSR on business performance such as profitability, revenue, brand, etc.
Task 3 of 3 – Report (ACs 2.3, 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3)
Based on the task scenario, write a report to suggest an implementation of CSR for “Computing Supplies Ltd”. You should:
• Research a current ethical issue in the organization.
• Describe how business objectives are affected by ethical considerations.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Get the best assignment writing service UK on Business Ethics by Students Assignment Help UK. we have well-qualified writers to provide do my assignment service to university students. You can also take business assignment help at the lowest price.