- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
You are to advise a client about how to best invest $50,000 for retirement: Finance Assignment, UK
|University of Wolverhampton (UOW)
You are to advise a client about how to best invest $50,000 for retirement. The client is a married couple, ages 35 and 34 and they have $50,000 to invest. They have moderate risk tolerance and a thirty-tear time horizon. You do not need to make recommendations for each spouse separately. Treat them as one client or family. Use percentages to allocate the investments and not dollar-value calculations. You are to create an asset allocation that is appropriate for the next five years. In other words, the client may rebalance every year, but will not change your recommended percentage allocation for five years. Your advice is good for five years.
You will make initial recommendations only. Be sure that each asset class (category) gets a percentage that is appropriate for their age risk tolerance. Within each asset class recommend a variety of assets that gives adequate diversification. It can be comprised of ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, cash, T-bills, real estate investment trusts (REIT) , precious metals, commodities, and alternative investments.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Do not use the family home, land, or rental real estate as an asset choice. Analyze the reasons for choosing each asset class and the investments within the asset class. You do not have to choose a bunch of individual stocks or bonds to accomplish this. You can make the appropriate ETF recommendations to achieve diversification for most, if not all asset classes. You can demonstrate your allocation with graphs as you wish. If you are not using a graph then list each asset class, the investments within the asset class (category), and the percentage allocated to each asset class (category).
Explain the reasons for each asset recommendation that you make. For example, if you are choosing VTI as an appropriate ETF, then state the reason you chose VTI. If you are choosing Apple or Amazon, state your reasons for doing so. Do I have to choose all asset classes mentioned above? No. Chose enough to achieve your objective. Word of advice: A portfolio of just equities (stocks) and bonds is not sufficient. Your charts and graphs are to be in the appendix and not the body of the text. In other words, it does not count towards your two FULL pages of text required.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain the relationship between risk and return, and risk management.
2. Implement basic financial planning concepts and investment strategies.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you find difficulties in writing finance assignments, you can always ask for our help. We also provide guidance on how to write finance assignments. Our assignment writers are experts in their respective fields and have vast experience in writing finance assignments. So, if you need any kind of help related to your finance assignment, feel free to contact us anytime.