- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You are employed as an assistant within the professional development team of an organization of your choice: Unit 6 :Managing Successful Business Project Assignment, UK
Scenario and activity:
You are employed as an assistant within the professional development team of an organization of your choice or you can choose your own place of work (if appropriate).
You have been asked to conduct a small-scale project, in the form of an investigative case study, into the “talent management” within the organisation which is to be presented as a business case for management on “What talent strategies do the best companies use to attract and retain people?” The project will involve investigating how the organisation manage talents, investigating good practice within other businesses and collating employee feedback.
This will be presented to your line manager as a business case with
proposals to implement talent management scheme, followed by a performance review in which you will need to reflect upon the project in relation to your own personal and professional development. To ensure the project is managed effectively, you will complete an online project logbook as you progress through the project.
In order to conduct you project successfully to produce your business case you will need take the following steps:
Step 1 – Project planning
1. Devise a project management plan to map out how you intend to meet the project objectives:
● Begin with the scope. What activities and tasks as defined in your project must be done in order to make the project a success?
● Note the milestones or major events or phases in your project.
● Provide details of activities to be carried out initiation, planning and execution of the project.
● Create a work break down structure using a Gantt chart to track the activities to be undertaken.
Step 2 – Conduct primary and secondary research
1. Devise a short questionnaire/ or interview questions to complete with employees within the organisation. Include questions on how they define talent management, what the organisation currently has in place to manage internal talents and what they feel could be done better for talent management.
2. Research at least two other organisations to see what type of talent management initiatives they have.
3. Research the value and benefits of talent management addressing wellbeing in terms of improving employee motivation and retention.
4. Focus on areas of good practice to build and support your business case.
Step 3 – Present Findings
1. Collate your research and analyse your findings.
2. Produce and present the business case including an evaluation of tools used to gather research and data to justify your recommendations for implementing talent management initiatives.
Step 4 – Reflective Practice
1. Complete a performance review with your line manager to critically reflect upon the project plan, process and outcomes in terms of your own personal and professional development. Think about how well you have performed and achieved your project objectives, what obstacles did you have to overcome? Wat worked well or not well? What have you learnt from completing this project?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get high-quality homework writing help from Students Assignment Help UK. we have a panel of certified BTEC assignment experts who have the relevant industry experience to provide customized Unit 6: Managing Successful Business Project Assignment sample and business assignment help as per university guidelines.