- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You are asked to choose a company which follows International Accounting Standards (IASs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs): Accounting And Finance Assignment NU,UK
|Newcastle University (NU)
|Accounting and Finance
You are asked to choose a company that follows International Accounting Standards (IASs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) pronouncements and use accounting ratios to assess its profitability, liquidity, gearing, efficiency and investment ratios for the last TWO consecutive financial years and undertake strategic and financial analysis. Please make sure to provide a copy of the published statements (which you use to calculate ratios) by way of an appendix at the end of your assignment. Your answer should be structured as follows:
A Describe the profile of the company/industry. In answering this part, you are expected to give a brief background of the industry and business sector within which the chosen company operates.
- Calculate ratios and organize them in appropriate categories: e.g. profitability, liquidity, efficiency, gearing, and investor performance. Note that it is not possible to work out all template ratios for all companies. For some companies, e.g. banks you may find it useful to add on another category suitable only for that particular industry. Show all your workings.
- Provide a financial analysis with an appropriate interpretation of the ratios calculated in part (b) above in relation to the performance and position of the company.
- Use a management model with which you are familiar to undertake a strategic analysis of the company e.g. SWOT / PESTLE and consider the strategy adopted by the company within that model.
- Advice, with reasons based on the financial and strategic analysis carried out in parts (c) and (d), whether or not a rational investor would invest in the company.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
UK Assignment Help serves the best academic writing services on Accounting and Finance. our expert writers are really talented to craft error-free and 100% plagiarism-free answers related to accounting assignments at a cheap price.