- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
You are asked to choose a company which follows International Accounting Standards (IASs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs): Accounting And Finance Assignment NU,UK
|University||Newcastle University (NU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Finance|
You are asked to choose a company that follows International Accounting Standards (IASs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) pronouncements and use accounting ratios to assess its profitability, liquidity, gearing, efficiency and investment ratios for the last TWO consecutive financial years and undertake strategic and financial analysis. Please make sure to provide a copy of the published statements (which you use to calculate ratios) by way of an appendix at the end of your assignment. Your answer should be structured as follows:
A Describe the profile of the company/industry. In answering this part, you are expected to give a brief background of the industry and business sector within which the chosen company operates.
- Calculate ratios and organize them in appropriate categories: e.g. profitability, liquidity, efficiency, gearing, and investor performance. Note that it is not possible to work out all template ratios for all companies. For some companies, e.g. banks you may find it useful to add on another category suitable only for that particular industry. Show all your workings.
- Provide a financial analysis with an appropriate interpretation of the ratios calculated in part (b) above in relation to the performance and position of the company.
- Use a management model with which you are familiar to undertake a strategic analysis of the company e.g. SWOT / PESTLE and consider the strategy adopted by the company within that model.
- Advice, with reasons based on the financial and strategic analysis carried out in parts (c) and (d), whether or not a rational investor would invest in the company.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
UK Assignment Help serves the best academic writing services on Accounting and Finance. our expert writers are really talented to craft error-free and 100% plagiarism-free answers related to accounting assignments at a cheap price.