- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
You are an ethical consultant Prepare an ‘ethical audit’ of an organization of your choice: Corporate Responsibility Assignment, UOY, UK
|University||University of York (UOY)|
You are an ethical consultant. Prepare an ‘ethical audit’ of an organization of your choice. This entails a critical evaluation of the following:
- The organization’s approach to Corporate Governance.
- The organization’s approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- The organization’s approach to Sustainability.
For Corporate Governance, you will find it useful to use the specialist literature and Chapter 6 of Crane and Matten and to refer to the UK Governance Code or similar guidance. You will need to research sources such as the company’s annual reports and website to find relevant information.
If evaluating Corporate Governance the report should critically consider whether the good practice is being followed using the UK current Corporate Governance Code as a guide (e.g. Director’s Contracts and remuneration, the role of Chairman, Committee Structure, etc.)
For Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) you may find Carroll’s pyramid model useful in framing your answer.
If analyzing its approach to CSR, students should look beyond the claims of the organization and appraise actual activities: are the claimed current values of the organization ‘socially responsible?’’; Is the organization acting in practice consistently with its claimed values?
To critically appraise the organization’s systems and processes for its Management of Business Ethics, Chapter 5 of Crane and Matten has some useful concepts for the basis of an analysis.
If analyzing the management of ethics examine both current and potential methods and formal and informal issues. For Sustainability, you may find the “triple bottom line” model useful to frame your answer.
When analyzing its approach to Sustainability, students should look beyond the claims of the organization and appraise actual activities using independent sources.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you have no time and your deadline is near you. Don’t take the stress our proficient experts work 24 hours to provide do my assignment service to UK university scholars. moreover, our writers always offer dissertation writing, report writing, case study writing, essay help, etc on Corporate Responsibility assignments.