- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
Use the Table below to Present to Doctors Without Borders Information on the Possible Control and Treatment Measures for the Diseases: Biology Assignment, UO, UK
|University||University of Oxford (UO)|
Use the table below to present to Doctors Without Borders information on the possible control and treatment measures for the diseases. Place a yes in the box if it is possible to use the treatment and a no if it is not. Cholera Sleeping sickness HIV Antibiotics Phage therapy Monoclonal antibody therapy Antiviral drugs antiprotozoal drugs vaccination Environmental modification Closed sewers Sewerage treatment Clean drinking water Hand hygiene Information and education Food hygiene ORT IV rehydration /blood transfusion Condoms Give a brief overview of how the following treatments work; antibiotics, antiviral drugs, ORT, vaccination, and provision of clean water and sewage treatment in treating or reducing the outbreak of disease.
Not all theoretically possible treatments are used. You need to identify the reasons for using those treatments that are used and those that, although possible are not. Use the landscape and insert a table as shown below sleeping sickness cholera HIV Treatments/preventative measures routinely used Measures which in theory could be used but are not, briefly explain why Differences that may be present between the treatment /prevention of disease between countries LL For Cholera only Look at the main WHO recommendations in their program for treatment and eradication of cholera and explain why they have chosen these recommendations.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Sleeping sickness Evaluate the Edinburgh research in Uganda. To do the evaluation answer these questions.
1. Explain why it is an innovative technique.
2. What is its claimed success rate?
3. Do you think this is estimate is reliable and why?
4. What are the specific advantages of this technique (if you can compare it to others)?
5. Is this method applicable to all areas of Africa where the disease is prevalent?
Now research one of the previously tried methods and analyze it in a similar way.
1. Explain what treatments are available to individuals that have the disease.
2. Discuss the effectiveness and safety of treatment at different stages of the disease progression.
3. Find the number of new drugs which have been produced for this disease over the last 50 years.
4. Find the number of new drugs that have been produced for HIV over the last 50 years.
5. Contrast these numbers and analyze why this might be the case.
Cholera Evaluate the methods used to prevent cholera outbreaks and their success or otherwise.
6. Evaluate the reasons for not giving general prophylaxis to a population at risk. Evaluate the reasons for not using a phage as prophylaxis.
7. Evaluate the reasons for not giving monoclonal antibodies or antibiotics as a treatment to sick individuals.
8. Evaluate reasons why oral rehydration therapy is the treatment of choice for uncomplicated cholera cases.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you thinking to pay someone to do my assignment on Biology? then you are on the right website. We have a huge team of essay writers who are well-experienced and committed to delivering custom assignment writing help on biology assignments. Our Academic Writing Services is familiar with all university or college guidelines and delivers you before the deadline.