- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Use the Table below to Present to Doctors Without Borders Information on the Possible Control and Treatment Measures for the Diseases: Biology Assignment, UO, UK
|University of Oxford (UO)
Use the table below to present to Doctors Without Borders information on the possible control and treatment measures for the diseases. Place a yes in the box if it is possible to use the treatment and a no if it is not. Cholera Sleeping sickness HIV Antibiotics Phage therapy Monoclonal antibody therapy Antiviral drugs antiprotozoal drugs vaccination Environmental modification Closed sewers Sewerage treatment Clean drinking water Hand hygiene Information and education Food hygiene ORT IV rehydration /blood transfusion Condoms Give a brief overview of how the following treatments work; antibiotics, antiviral drugs, ORT, vaccination, and provision of clean water and sewage treatment in treating or reducing the outbreak of disease.
Not all theoretically possible treatments are used. You need to identify the reasons for using those treatments that are used and those that, although possible are not. Use the landscape and insert a table as shown below sleeping sickness cholera HIV Treatments/preventative measures routinely used Measures which in theory could be used but are not, briefly explain why Differences that may be present between the treatment /prevention of disease between countries LL For Cholera only Look at the main WHO recommendations in their program for treatment and eradication of cholera and explain why they have chosen these recommendations.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Sleeping sickness Evaluate the Edinburgh research in Uganda. To do the evaluation answer these questions.
1. Explain why it is an innovative technique.
2. What is its claimed success rate?
3. Do you think this is estimate is reliable and why?
4. What are the specific advantages of this technique (if you can compare it to others)?
5. Is this method applicable to all areas of Africa where the disease is prevalent?
Now research one of the previously tried methods and analyze it in a similar way.
1. Explain what treatments are available to individuals that have the disease.
2. Discuss the effectiveness and safety of treatment at different stages of the disease progression.
3. Find the number of new drugs which have been produced for this disease over the last 50 years.
4. Find the number of new drugs that have been produced for HIV over the last 50 years.
5. Contrast these numbers and analyze why this might be the case.
Cholera Evaluate the methods used to prevent cholera outbreaks and their success or otherwise.
6. Evaluate the reasons for not giving general prophylaxis to a population at risk. Evaluate the reasons for not using a phage as prophylaxis.
7. Evaluate the reasons for not giving monoclonal antibodies or antibiotics as a treatment to sick individuals.
8. Evaluate reasons why oral rehydration therapy is the treatment of choice for uncomplicated cholera cases.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you thinking to pay someone to do my assignment on Biology? then you are on the right website. We have a huge team of essay writers who are well-experienced and committed to delivering custom assignment writing help on biology assignments. Our Academic Writing Services is familiar with all university or college guidelines and delivers you before the deadline.