- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
Undertake a Pestle analysis of the organization and identify at least 5 positive and 5 negative environmental impacts: Environmental Management, USW, UK
|University||University Of South Wales (USW)|
- Undertake a Pestle analysis of the organization and identify at least 5 positive and 5 negative environmental impacts of relevance to the organization.
- Identify the organization’s external and internal stakeholders
- Prioritize them with respect to ‘power’ and ‘interest’.
- Choose four stakeholders from your answer to part a. Write a short message for each of your chosen stakeholders to communicate an environmental message of relevance to the organization that will encourage the target stakeholder group to minimize a negative environmental impact. Include your expectations of the resulting actions taken by the stakeholders.
- Providing evidence to support your answers, for 2 of the stakeholders you have chosen in 2b.
- Get their feedback on your ‘environmental message’.
- What are the stakeholder’s views about the environmental performance of the organization? Are their views positive or negative?
- What would encourage them to become more ‘environmentally friendly’?
- Based upon the feedback you collected in parts 2 and 3, design and produce a social media message targeted at one of your stakeholders that is aimed at enhancing environmental performance within the organization. This is for use on the organization’s social media. Make this visually attractive and Appendix 1 in your assignment.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you are looking for online assignment writing service at an affordable cost then don’t worry. Students Assignment Help UK are here. We provide assignment assistance for all college and university students who want to score better grades in management assignments.