- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
You Need to Conduct an Investment Analysis and Prepare a Professional Report Stating which Sectors and Stocks You Would Invest In: UMADEQ-15-M Financial Investments in Practice Course work, MLU,UK
|University||Middlesex University London(MUL)|
|Subject||UMADEQ-15-M: Financial Investments in Practice|
As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money partly in stocks and partly in government bonds. Your investment is expected to be held for at least one year before being rebalanced.
For your selection of stocks, you can choose either the UK or US stock exchange market.
You need to conduct an investment analysis and prepare a professional report stating which sectors and stocks you would invest in, your strategic asset allocation, and the key results from your quantitative analysis.
More specifically, you should conduct an analysis of the economy, of the sectors (industry), and then identify three stocks which you think should be bought.
Your analysis will be based on:
⦁ News on the economy, industry and the companies;
⦁ Economic trends;
⦁ Industry analysis (some comparative analysis);
⦁ Fundamental analysis;
⦁ Technical analysis;
⦁ Portfolio formation.
Please be aware that you are expected to follow the following format:
⦁ A professional factsheet of your portfolio, including some statistics of the equity component of your portfolio (some examples from Morningstar will be given to you during the course);
⦁ A macroeconomic analysis with a short professional economic outlook supported by the main economic indicators;
⦁ An industry analysis based on financial leverage, cyclicality, operating leverage and relative strength (sensitivity of the industry to the stage of the economic cycle, not Porter’s analysis);
⦁ A fundamental analysis for all of the companies in the form of: (i) a brief description of the company (one short paragraph); (ii) a summary of the main strengths that support a buy recommendation (2-3 points); (iii) a valuation using the discounted free cash flow model, the dividend valuation model (or residual income model when dividend valuation model not applicable) and price multiples model.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you looking for course work writing help for your UMADEQ-15-M: Financial Investments in Practice? Then don’t panic. UK Assignment Help have coursework expert team who are highly experienced to provide you 100% plagiarism free course work solution on finance assignment at low price.