- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
You Need to Conduct an Investment Analysis and Prepare a Professional Report Stating which Sectors and Stocks You Would Invest In: UMADEQ-15-M Financial Investments in Practice Course work, MLU,UK
|Middlesex University London(MUL)
|UMADEQ-15-M: Financial Investments in Practice
As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money partly in stocks and partly in government bonds. Your investment is expected to be held for at least one year before being rebalanced.
For your selection of stocks, you can choose either the UK or US stock exchange market.
You need to conduct an investment analysis and prepare a professional report stating which sectors and stocks you would invest in, your strategic asset allocation, and the key results from your quantitative analysis.
More specifically, you should conduct an analysis of the economy, of the sectors (industry), and then identify three stocks which you think should be bought.
Your analysis will be based on:
⦁ News on the economy, industry and the companies;
⦁ Economic trends;
⦁ Industry analysis (some comparative analysis);
⦁ Fundamental analysis;
⦁ Technical analysis;
⦁ Portfolio formation.
Please be aware that you are expected to follow the following format:
⦁ A professional factsheet of your portfolio, including some statistics of the equity component of your portfolio (some examples from Morningstar will be given to you during the course);
⦁ A macroeconomic analysis with a short professional economic outlook supported by the main economic indicators;
⦁ An industry analysis based on financial leverage, cyclicality, operating leverage and relative strength (sensitivity of the industry to the stage of the economic cycle, not Porter’s analysis);
⦁ A fundamental analysis for all of the companies in the form of: (i) a brief description of the company (one short paragraph); (ii) a summary of the main strengths that support a buy recommendation (2-3 points); (iii) a valuation using the discounted free cash flow model, the dividend valuation model (or residual income model when dividend valuation model not applicable) and price multiples model.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you looking for course work writing help for your UMADEQ-15-M: Financial Investments in Practice? Then don’t panic. UK Assignment Help have coursework expert team who are highly experienced to provide you 100% plagiarism free course work solution on finance assignment at low price.