- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
- 4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
- The purpose of the study is to explore the perceptions of hypertension among Nigerian immigrants: Nutrition Assignment, KUL, UK
UBLM7915M: Your organization has been appointed a client-side Project Management consultant for this proposed project: Construction Project Management Practice Assignment, UWE, UK
|University||University of the West of England (UWE)|
|Subject||UBLM7915M: Construction Project Management Practice|
For the purposes of this exercise, assume that this project is at the inception stage and the need for this project has only just been identified.
Briefing for proposed Radisson Blu Hotel
The derelict Hewlett Packard site near the Frenchay Campus of the University of the West of England is to be demolished and replaced by a new nine-story 150-room hotel in a major redevelopment project.
The development has been hailed as a major revamp of the city’s north-eastern quarter. The development is being undertaken by a private development company who intend to market the new hotel as a Radisson Blu Hotel. They are at present developing plans to enable them to start construction a year from now.
Besides the construction of the 150-room hotel, the project also encompasses an ancillary Gymnasium and Conference /Banqueting facilities, and a multi-story car park.
It is the intention of the developer to achieve a BREEAM Excellent rating and make the hotel and its operations highly sustainable.
Your organization has been appointed a client-side Project Management consultant for this proposed project and you are required to develop a strategy for presentation to the client detailing how they can realize this project, the risks, and how you will manage the project.
The only information available to the client has estimated land cost and Demolition costs for the derelict building on the land. Make all other assumptions based on sound judgment and research. According to the client when doing your cost estimation you can assume the operational costs of a multi-story car park are the same as an underground car park.
Setting out the context and how to manage the key project issues and evaluating their interconnection with client objectives, stakeholders, and theory.
- Rationalize and justify the choices you have made in the context of
(1) Funding and optimum value;
(2) Project timescale and sequences;
(3) Risk management;
(4) Organizational and communication strategy;
(5) Stakeholder management; and of theoretical concepts, you have applied.
- Full academic and technical references and case studies are needed to support your report.
Project execution plan (PEP) information which shows:
- Funding choices/sources and value analysis i.e. a Whole life cycle costing with a cost-benefit analysis the table breaks down estimated costs and income for the project.
- Linked life cycle program.
- Comprehensive risk register and risk management strategy table. The entries in the table should justify the rationale of the registered priority and the management of risk. Also, consider H&S risks.
- A project organizational structure showing key roles/responsibilities and communication mechanisms to ensure effective management of the project.
- Stakeholder management strategy based on the identification of all relevant stakeholders and justification of their respective management strategies based on their relationship with the proposed project.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades