- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
Three of the most important issues of the day are Climate Change, Women’s rights, and Mental health: Business Computing Assignment, BUL, UK
|University||Brunel University London (BUL)|
Three of the most important issues of the day are Climate Change, Women’s rights, and Mental health.
All three areas are currently badly served by apps and technological solutions.
Propose a new app for a digital venture on one of these important issues.
1. Motivation for the app
Describe the motivation for the app you have proposed detailing
- What’s the problem/pain
- What’s the effect of the problem?
- What’s your solution?
2. Title of the app and brief description of your solution
- Provide a description of your proposed solution and what it offers users. Explain the name and write its mission statement.
3. Target audience for the app and a detailed user persona
- Write a detailed user persona and explain the target market for your app.
4. User Journey
- Create a user journey and explain exactly how a person uses the app to relieve the pain you have identified in the motivation section.
5. Revenue model
- Describe the revenue model for the app and explain why you have discounted two other revenue models
6. User interaction
- Design a version of the app or a website as a minimum viable product.
- This should have a splash screen with the logo and slogan
- A menu with the list of features
- Create a storyboard of an advert for promoting your app describing how it works for the user
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
hire online assignment helpers UK service to get 100% plagiarism-free assignment solution on Business Computing. StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk. Has a team of capable writers who have enough experience to write step-by-step answers on business assignments at a reasonable price.