- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
- Select one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) that is relevant for Marks & Spencer. It is likely that many goals: Business Ethics and Sustainability II Coursework, UOL, UK
This document focuses on the SE midlands town region, an area incorporating: Strategic Spatial Vision Planning Coursework, NU, UK
|University||Newcastle University (NU)|
|Subject||Strategic Spatial Vision Planning|
This document focuses on the SE midlands town region, an area incorporating Luton, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire. The region incorporates four rapidly expanding towns north of London which are the subject of growing logistics, warehousing and knowledge economies. The purpose of the report is to review an existing strategic development within the region and to suggest alternative policies that are more in line with the Strategic Spacial Development Vision 2018-68 (Assignment 1): that the region remains a highly competitive well into the future.
2.1.1 The aims of this report are to:
- Critically review a strategic development plan and assess its potential to deliver the strategy of keeping the SE midlands a competitive place.
- Put forward alternative policies and proposals that would better deliver this strategy.
- Select one proposal and clearly set out a policy that would deliver the objectives of the proposal including a discussion/explanation.
- Identify what actions and which stakeholders would be involved in successfully delivering the policy.
2.2.1 As there are no strategic documents covering the whole town region, it has been necessary to focus on a planning document covering just one area of North Northamptonshire.
2.2.2 Part 1 of the report is a critical review of policies in the North Northamptonshire Joint Core Strategy likely to have an impact on the aims of the Strategic Spacial Development vision – that the SE midlands remain a highly competitive place. Alternative proposals to some of the policies are suggested to align the document more closely with the vision.
2.2.3 Part 2 focuses in on just one proposal and presents a detailed policy to advance this aim, along with a specific set of actions to bring about its delivery.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Consider Diploma Assignment Help UK as the go-to resource for case study assistance in the UK. Our professional case study writers may assist you with any topic you specify, whether you’re looking for custom-written case studies on a specific topic or any other reason. We understand that every case study is unique, and we will do our best to understand your requirements before beginning work. We also provide a variety of other assignment help services, so whatever your needs, we can help.