- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
This agreement sets out the undertakings of learners and Access Skills Ltd in respect of the delivery of their programme: Health and Social Care Assignment, UOB, UK
|University of Bedfordshire (UOB)
|Health and Social care
- Learning outcomes:
- This agreement sets out the undertakings of learners and Access Skills Ltd in respect of the delivery of their programme in Health and Social Care.
- This course is a work based competency programme where the learner has primary responsibility for providing appropriate evidence that they possess the necessary competence, knowledge and understanding as prescribed in the national standards for the qualification. The programme requires that the Learner must also be observed by an Access Skills approved assessor performing prescribed roles or duties in their workplace.
- The role of Access skills is to guide and support the learner in providing appropriate evidence and observing the performance of the learner in the workplace. The Commitment Statement sets out the basis upon which this support is provided and the timeframes for progression that the learner is expected to achieve. To perform in accordance with the service specification requirements, communication at distance with the learner is required. Learners are therefore required to have access to the internet and to email communication.
- Given the nature of this programme, it is necessary for the employer of the learner to agree to support the delivery of the programme as set out in the service specification. The learner must ensure that this agreement is obtained along with the employer’s engagement in supporting the Learner in providing the necessary evidence to achieve the qualification outcomes.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Buy online assignment help from Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk and stay assured of securing the best grades. We have a team of Assignment experts who write your Health and social care assignment in a proper manner related to the university at an affordable price.