- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
There are a number of ethical principles and professional values that can guide people professionals in their work: Core Behaviors Assignment, QUB, UK
|University||Queen's University Belfast (QUB)|
There are a number of ethical principles and professional values that can guide people professionals in their work. These include principles such as honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, and responsibility. Professional values might also include a commitment to lifelong learning, upholding the public interest, or promoting diversity and inclusion.
Ethical principles in an organization are the moral standards set by an Organisation as whole and individual employees within an organization. These principles take into account values, standards, regulations, and common Organisational rules that dictate how people behave in the workplace and how a business operates in the community.
“Ethics is the science of judging specifically human ends and the relationship of means to those ends. In some way, it is also the art of controlling means so that they will serve human ends.” — Thomas Garret.
Ethics in the workplace is defined as the moral code that guides the behavior of employees with respect to what is right and wrong in regard to conduct and decision-making.
To this end, ethical principles are the standards that should be met as a professional in any field of practice.
Professional values are the guiding beliefs and principles that influence one’s work behavior. These values are usually an extension of one’s personal values such as honesty, responsibility, and integrity, and are unique to each person based on one’s family, culture, environment, religion, and ethnicity.
Professional values are the principles and characteristics that are adopted and demonstrated at the workplace (Indeed, 2021). Similar to ethical values, professional values prescribe obligations and virtues for individuals at the workplace.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Finding essay writing help has never been easier! At studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk, you can connect with experienced and trained professionals, ready to help you get the work done. With assignment help from this platform, you can kiss goodbye to those long hours of researching and worrying about not getting your essay completed on time.