- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
The Mental Health Act 1983 allows certain individuals to be detained in the hospital without their agreement in order: Leadership and Management for Adult Care Assignment, UD, Uk
|University||University Of Derby (UD)|
|Subject||Leadership and Management for Adult Care|
The Mental Health Act 1983 allows certain individuals to be detained in the hospital without their agreement in order to be assessed and treated, this can be applicable to those individuals with dementia. It also delves into the responsibilities that Health & Social Care providers have to those that are detained. Individuals can be detained in hospitals if they lack capacity or refuse to do so in order to be treated. Circumstances around this might be if there is evidence of self-neglect and they are essentially a danger to themselves.
The Dementia and Mental capacity Act 2005 protects people with dementia who may be unable to make certain decisions due to a lack of capacity. Furthermore, it outlines who is able to make decisions for them concerning matters about their health, well-being, financial affairs, and everyday decisions about their daily needs or requirements. It assists people with dementia and those around them in forward planning for the future.
Mental capacity is assessed in relation to specific decisions. This is because they may be able to make decisions pertaining to certain aspects but lack capacity for other aspects.
If an assessment for capacity determines that a person lacks the capacity to make certain decisions, and a decision is needed for the individual at that time, then a decision must be made for them. This decision is made in their best interests, however, it ensures that the person’s rights are respected and that the decision is the best one for them.
The decision should not be made so that it makes life easier for others, but the main aim is that of the individual alone. These decisions could be around daily duties such as personal care which carers or family can assist with, about financial related issues which an appointed attorney can assist with, or matters such as where they reside or their treatment which the appointed attorney or other professional such as GP, social worker can make a decision about.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
With studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk, essay writing can become a breeze! This essay writing service UK offers the best solutions to all your essay-related problems with ease. Whether you need help with essay topics, essay structure, essay format, or other essay-writing-related tasks – it is the perfect resource for you. By using this assignment help service, you can confidently focus your energy on more important tasks.