- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
The marketing world is becoming more and more focused on directly connecting with consumers and making: Marketing Strategy Assignment, UOG, UK
|University of Greenwich (UOG)
- Explain the role of marketing and how it interrelates with other business units of the organization.
- Compare ways in which organizations use elements of the marketing mix to achieve overall business objectives.
- Produce a marketing plan for an organization that meets marketing objectives.
- Develop a media plan to support a marketing campaign for an organization.
The marketing world is becoming more and more focused on directly connecting with consumers and making the marketing experience more personal. Consumer marketing managers lead teams of marketing agents through the successful implementation of a marketing campaign creating value for customers in order to capture value from customers in return. Today’s marketers must be good at creating customer value and managing customer relationships.
Outstanding marketing companies understand the marketplace and customer needs, design value-creating marketing strategies, develop integrated marketing programs that deliver customer value and delight, and build strong customer relationships. In return, they capture value from customers in the form of sales, profits, and customer loyalty.
You are the manager of the marketing department in a company that specializes in producing a variety of drinks. Your head manager asked you to open in a new Arab market that has a poor nature like Egypt or Yemen.
In addition, your head manager wants to launch a series of cafés that only offer the products available in your company within the mentioned regions and needs you to set a marketing strategy and to also modify your marketing mix to set up this project to be able to meet the needs and wants of those markets. Your company also segments its consumer market based on consumer age and consumer beliefs within certain countries and cities. All may be categorized under one of four main approaches, which are:
- Geographical Segmentation
- Demographic Segmentation
- Psychographic Segmentation
- Behavioral Segmentation
As part of your job, you have been asked by your head manager to provide information about the market of your company which is considering the expansion of their business in a nearby Arab country next year. You should include the explanation of the concept and function of marketing and also the analysis of the role of marketing with the critical analysis of the external and internal environment in which the marketing function operates.
Additionally, you need to compare and review tactical strategies and evaluate the marketing mix to achieve overall business objectives. You also need to develop and produce a detailed tactical marketing plan and also produce and devise a justified integrated multimedia plan based on quantity and qualitative criteria.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades