- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
The Firs Residence is a 10 bedded facility for older people who have dementia. Each resident has their own room on the ground floor: Health and social care, Assignment, UOB, UK
|University of Bedfordshire (UOB)
|Health and Social care
Case Study: Firs Residence
- The Firs Residence is a 10 bedded facility for older people who have dementia. Each resident has their own room on the ground floor. There is also a day room, a dining room, and a garden. The garden gate is broken and so occasionally the residents wander out and two have been brought back by a concerned police officer, who found them wandering in the local park.
- Elise 3. has recently been admitted to the residence, following the death of her husband who was her full-time carer. Elise has bouts of confusion and can become angry if she does not receive a satisfactory answer to her questions. Elise is a retired u lecturer and insists on being called Doctor, rather than by her first name.
- Elise has complained that she has lost items from her room since she Included a hairbrush and a gold bangle. Both were fo of clothes on the chair next to the bed. Later that afternoon, Elise comp at money had gone from her purse after her room was cleaned. Because of the previous incident, where it was assumed that Elise had hidden the items herself, no one took any notice. A member of staff was heard telling Elise, that it would turn up and not to make a fuss.
- Elise became distressed and then angry, stating that no one cared now that she was old and ill. Because of her dementia, Elise finds it hard to express herself and feels that she is being taken advantage of. The day manager recorded in the diary had now been found in a driver, which it had not. y, that Elise had misplaced the money but that it has now been found in the drawer, which it had not.
Vocational Scenario or context:
- The principles of safe practice should underpin all of the care support that is delivered in health and social care settings.
- All health and social care workers need to have a working knowledge of these principles, in order to maintain the safety and wellbeing of the service users.
- You are asked to provide evidence of your understanding of the Principles of Safe Practice, by completing the tasks below. The research for the evidence you must produce will support your preparation for a career in health and social care.
- In the context of either your work experience setting and one of the case studies attached to this Assignment Brief, or two case studies referring to one adult and one children’s health and social care setting. You must produce a report that:
- evaluates the significance of a duty of care, explaining its significance in promoting safe practice
- evaluates the significance of a complaints procedure in promoting safe practice, and justifies the procedures used when responding to concerns about abuse and neglect
- assesses the importance of balancing individual rights with the duty of care and discusses ways in which complaints and appeals procedures address failures in a duty of care
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
I know you facing lots of problems with writing a health and social care assignment don’t be sad, we are here to help you we provide online assignment help to academic students we have the best nursing assignment writers who write your health and social care assignment according to your university guidelines with 100% Plagiarism Free content at cheap prices.