- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
The Firs Residence is a 10 bedded facility for older people who have dementia. Each resident has their own room on the ground floor: Health and social care, Assignment, UOB, UK
|University||University of Bedfordshire (UOB)|
|Subject||Health and Social care|
Case Study: Firs Residence
- The Firs Residence is a 10 bedded facility for older people who have dementia. Each resident has their own room on the ground floor. There is also a day room, a dining room, and a garden. The garden gate is broken and so occasionally the residents wander out and two have been brought back by a concerned police officer, who found them wandering in the local park.
- Elise 3. has recently been admitted to the residence, following the death of her husband who was her full-time carer. Elise has bouts of confusion and can become angry if she does not receive a satisfactory answer to her questions. Elise is a retired u lecturer and insists on being called Doctor, rather than by her first name.
- Elise has complained that she has lost items from her room since she Included a hairbrush and a gold bangle. Both were fo of clothes on the chair next to the bed. Later that afternoon, Elise comp at money had gone from her purse after her room was cleaned. Because of the previous incident, where it was assumed that Elise had hidden the items herself, no one took any notice. A member of staff was heard telling Elise, that it would turn up and not to make a fuss.
- Elise became distressed and then angry, stating that no one cared now that she was old and ill. Because of her dementia, Elise finds it hard to express herself and feels that she is being taken advantage of. The day manager recorded in the diary had now been found in a driver, which it had not. y, that Elise had misplaced the money but that it has now been found in the drawer, which it had not.
Vocational Scenario or context:
- The principles of safe practice should underpin all of the care support that is delivered in health and social care settings.
- All health and social care workers need to have a working knowledge of these principles, in order to maintain the safety and wellbeing of the service users.
- You are asked to provide evidence of your understanding of the Principles of Safe Practice, by completing the tasks below. The research for the evidence you must produce will support your preparation for a career in health and social care.
- In the context of either your work experience setting and one of the case studies attached to this Assignment Brief, or two case studies referring to one adult and one children’s health and social care setting. You must produce a report that:
- evaluates the significance of a duty of care, explaining its significance in promoting safe practice
- evaluates the significance of a complaints procedure in promoting safe practice, and justifies the procedures used when responding to concerns about abuse and neglect
- assesses the importance of balancing individual rights with the duty of care and discusses ways in which complaints and appeals procedures address failures in a duty of care
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
I know you facing lots of problems with writing a health and social care assignment don’t be sad, we are here to help you we provide online assignment help to academic students we have the best nursing assignment writers who write your health and social care assignment according to your university guidelines with 100% Plagiarism Free content at cheap prices.