- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
The ever-changing business environment characterized by globalization, geopolitical tensions, and pandemics is causing: Mental Wealth & Applied Research Assignment, UOEL, UK
|University||University of East London (UOEL)|
|Subject||Mental Wealth & Applied Research|
The ever-changing business environment characterized by globalization, geopolitical tensions, and pandemics is causing organizations to adopt strategies to overcome, sustain, and improve productivity. Equally, the turbulent trading landscape makes it vital for businesses to embrace strategic management to accomplish superior performance. For instance, the “competitive business environment has led to complexity in decision making which then compels strategic management”.
Other studies investigated strategic practices that successful companies adopt that enable differentiation from non-successful firms. Equally, the fluid economy, as well as the agile environment, are forcing organizations to adopt effective strategies. For example, McAdam & Bailie’s (2002) study on Business performance measures and alignment impact on strategy confirmed that performance measures aligned to strategy are more effective.
However, none of these studies were conducted in the mining industry, particularly in the diamond industry thus the reason for embarking on this research study in the context of Debswana Diamond Company (Debswana). Specifically, this research study will evaluate the effectiveness of the strategic management tools in particular the company’s long-term strategy dubbed the One Team, One Dream (ODOT 2024) in managing the Covid-19 crisis. By embarking on this study, the researcher will be contributing to the body of knowledge on strategic management and organizational productivity.
To put things into perspective, it is critical to understand the importance of the company’s diamonds to the country’s economy prior to COVID-19 and the pandemic. Debswana’s total diamond revenue of 50% comprises public revenue, 33% GDP, and more than 70% foreign exchange earnings which were accomplished by partnering with De Beers Group. These data show the company’s crucial role in generating foreign exchange and government income that supports the vital social programs run by the government. The devastating economic disruption caused by COVID-19 contracted Botswana’s economy by 8.7% as there was a reduction in diamond mining.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Unlock academic success at the University of East London (UOEL) with our Pay for College Assignments Service. Elevate your mental wealth by entrusting your assignments to our dedicated team of professionals. Experience stress-free learning with tailored solutions, on-time delivery, and top-quality work. Join the ranks of satisfied students who’ve achieved their academic goals. Choose Students Assignment Help UK today!