- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
The BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care is suitable for a wide range of professionals involved in the provision: Integrative Health and Social Care Assignment, UD, UK
|University||University Of Derby (UD)|
|Subject||Integrative Health and Social Care|
The BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care is suitable for a wide range of professionals involved in the provision and delivery of a changing and expanding health and social care agenda. As a student in the program, you could be from one of these roles:
- Care home advocate;
- Care managers;
- Drug and alcohol worker;
- Education welfare officer;
- Family support worker;
- Grants officer;
- Health educators;
- Health promotion worker;
- Health scientists;
- Healthcare assistants and healthcare support workers;
- Policy development or lobbying in the field;
- Practice managers;
- Probation Services officer;
- Registered care home manager;
- Residential support worker;
- Social researcher;
- Social work assistant;
- Social workers and social work assistants;
- Specialist practitioners;
- Substance abuse outreach worker;
- Victim care officer;
- Volunteer co-ordinator.
- Ward managers;
- Youth workers and youth justice workers.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Increasingly, practitioners are being called upon to lead change within their organizations on both practical and strategic fronts. Consultation with key partners, stakeholders, and students has highlighted the demand for flexible, inter-professional programs such as this.
As a program team, we are aware that health and social care practitioners are required to have a wide range of specific and transferable skills and this program offers you the diversity and flexibility that will help you develop these skills.
The BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care reflects the changing requirements within the health and social care arena that expects skilled and flexible professionals to adapt and lead developments in their own specific areas of practice. The Government wants the integration of health and social care in every area of England by 2020.
This requires a workforce of health and social care professionals who are adaptable, flexible, competent, and capable and can operate within the NHS and Social Care Services values and behaviors. Integrated working ensures that care and support are delivered in a partnership between individuals, communities, the voluntary and private sectors, the NHS, and Social Services.
Integrative Care is a worldwide trend in health and social care reforms and new organizational arrangements focusing on more coordinated and integrated forms of care provision. Integrative care is seen as a response to the fragmented delivery of health and social services and acknowledges problems in many health and social care systems. Integrated care covers a complex and comprehensive field and there are many different approaches to and definitions of the concept.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The World Health Organisation (WHO) (2020) gives the following definition:
“Integrated care is a concept bringing together inputs, delivery, management, and organization of services related to diagnosis, treatment, care, rehabilitation, and health promotion. Integration is a means to improve services in relation to access, quality, user satisfaction, and efficiency.”
The focus of this program encapsulates this principle in ensuring a developed workforce with a secure knowledge and skills base in integrative care fit for the 21st century. This program reflects the academic benchmarks for students in health and social care to meet defined standards in knowledge, practice, and application of ethical principles.
The flexibility that is offered within this award will allow you to devise a coherent program of study, guided by a specialist Academic team consisting of Academic Leads, Associate Academics, and Online Learner advisors who will support both your individual aspirations and also reflect your requirements. This will enable you to negotiate a bespoke diet of education provision to meet your needs as an individual and as an agent of change within your organization.
Individual modules within the program may address the development of your professional skills and knowledge, management and leadership skills, skills in educating in health and social care, and research skills. Flexibility is the key characteristic of the BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care in terms of program flexibility, study flexibility and utilization of chosen tools and devices. The following diagram illustrates this:
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
At Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk, we understand that homework can be a daunting task for students. That’s why we offer top-notch homework help UK to make the process a little easier for you. Our team of experienced and qualified experts is dedicated to providing you with the best assignment assistance UK to complete your assignments on time and with precision. With us, you can achieve academic success and excel in your studies. Don’t let homework stress you out, get help from us today!