- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Summaries one aspect of this vision for change and identify the situation that the aspect of the vision seeks: Visions for change Assignment, UOM, UK
|University of Manchester(UoM)
|Visions for change
- Question: 1 Analyze and vision
- Summarise one aspect of this vision for change and identify the situation that the aspect of the vision seeks to change and the key stakeholders that would be involved or affected by this vision
- Using the concept of the Innovation Frame identify how the elements of people, context, and material things are considered in this vision
- Consider how the vision has been visually and verbally presented How effective and persuasive are these presentatons7 Select a representation of one aspect of the vision to focus on and consider as purpose the target audience and what is presented and whether it is convincing Your answer should include a copy of the representation you have chosen
- Analyze the ethical aspects of the vision using an ethics matrix. When you have completed the matrix, critically analyze the vision and its potential for change briefly summarising the possible positive and negative consequences
- Question: 2 Create an Alternative proposition
Building on the analysis you carried out in Part 1, think about the situation that the vision seeks to change, and propose alternative ways in which this could be achieved.
Bear in mind that you are not being asked to come up with full details of a solution but rather an overarching proposal of how things might be.
- Summarise and illustrate your proposal. You should use module concepts to justify how it responds to the need for change identified in Part 1 CO. Your answer should include a description and justification of your proposal and a representation that clearly communicates your ideas.
- Conduct some brief research to identify any existing products, services, or systems that would support your alternative proposal and either (A) Say what those existing products, services, or systems are and how they might help your proposal be realized.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Question: 3 Project thinking
- In Block 3 you have read a lot about values. Write a brief manifesto of your own values. This may take the form of a coherent, bullet-pointed list, but other forms are acceptable.
- To help you with this consider what is important to you and how it might be, or is, demonstrated in the choices that you make and the life that you lead
- Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge And Understanding
Knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of creating and implementing visions for change and its relationship to design and innovation of how visions are developed and implemented in various disciplinary contexts and domains of envisioning as an interactive process that uses techniques of dialogue and representation. and draws on several sources to attain various outputs — products services and systems
- Cognitive skill
Cognitive skills critically evaluate the impacts of visions for change and responsibilities of stakeholders involved in design and innovation foster ethical and responsible thinking and ideation in innovation assess and integrate individual social environmental and economic topics in the consideration of ethics in design and innovation develop and critique creative. analytical and reflective arguments in visions for change.
- Key SKills
Kay skills develop and communicate a vision for change using appropriate forms of representation effectively plan and manage your workload
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you searching for cheap price assignments? And your deadline is near you Don’t take the stress. We are available 24*7 to assist you that providing online assignment help to academic students we have a team of British assignment experts with years of experience. they write your “Visions for change” assignment according to your university’s needs. it means your assignment will be 100%flowless & errorless.