- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Select an industry in which you are interested. It may be one in which you are currently working, aspire to work: Leadership and Management Assignment, CUL, UK
|City University of London (CUL)
|Leadership and Management
This assignment requires you to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that you have acquired during this module by producing a 4,000-word, fully referenced, academic report that addresses the issues concerning the complexities of leading organizations successfully through strategic change.
In order to complete the assignment, you will need to choose and research an appropriate organization.
Choosing an appropriate organization
Choosing an organization upon which to focus comprises three steps:
Step 1: Select an industry in which you are interested. It may be one in which you are currently working, aspire to work, or are otherwise familiar. It might include, for example, commercial airlines, banking, fashion retail, food retail, beauty, IT, publishing, hospitality, leisure and tourism, automotive, construction, insurance, pharmaceutical, film, oil and gas, mining, sport, etc.
Step 2: Select a business within that industry. This may be a specific business unit or a company that is part of a larger group.
Step 3: Identify a strategic change or changes in that business that is planned to be undertaken or one that you propose.
Researching your industry and organization
Your research involves systematically studying appropriate materials and sources in order to establish facts about your chosen industry and organization.
You can make use of the wide range of web resources available to help you to understand the context in which your organization operates, but do not limit yourself, to web-based sources of information. You should take care also to use academic, practitioner, industry, and company sources.
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your
- Devise a strategy to deliver this change based on a critical review of a range of organisational change strategies;
- Critically evaluate how the change might impact organizational culture and
recruitment. Make critical recommendations for how the change can be managed to overcome potential resistance and mitigate the impact on performance;
- Based on a close critical analysis of leadership models and theories, evaluate the leadership capabilities needed to deliver this change and what approaches might support decisions on how to lead this change.
Guidance for Students
Purpose of the assignment
The aim of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the knowledge and skills required in leading organizations successfully through strategic change. You are required to do this by providing recommendations to an organization you choose, based on a thorough analysis of the industry, the organization itself, and best practices.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay