- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
- Create a formal business proposal for Manzaneque Limited. It should include user and system requirements: Database Design & Development Assignment, CUL, UK
- Conduct small-scale research, information gathering, and data collection to generate knowledge on an identified subject: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Aliter Nework’s solution is to focus on refurbishment of Digital Devices as the front line of the shift to more circular IT: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Over the last few years, the construction industry has been facing many challenges: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- To develop an understanding and critical awareness of contractual provisions relating to various standard forms of contracts: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain different types and purposes of organizations: public, private, and voluntary sectors: Business and business environment Assignment , UOL, UK
QSP5ETC Prepare an initial report for the chief estimator following your review of the tender documents: Quantity surveying Assignment, UCEM, UK
|University||University College of Estate Management (UCEM)|
|Subject||QSP5ETC Quantity surveying Assignment|
Prepare an initial report for the chief estimator following your review of the tender documents to support the recommendations for drafting of the tender submission.
Your report should critically analyse and address the following:
• one reason why it is necessary to examine the tender documents (approximately 150 words);
• two factors that will inform your recommendation for deciding whether or not to go ahead with the tender (approximately 400 words);
• one sustainable proposal your organisation can recommend as applicable during the construction phase (approximately 150 words).
Your report (approximately 1,000 words) should also include introduction and conclusion sections (approximately 150 words each). The word counts provided for the individual sections above are indicative and provide a guide of the weighting of each section of the report.
You should also ensure that your report includes a cover page, contents list, headings and subheadings aligned to areas in the brief.
An executive summary and recommendation are not required.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
As part of the tender estimate, you are required to compile unit rates, A-E to support the pricing of the items shown in the Bill of Quantities (Appendix B). You are not required to provide any assumptions as all the cost data information is included in Appendix A. Overheads and profit should be included in the rates at 10%.
For unit rates A, B, C and D, you are only required to submit the final figure using the step-1 link provided in the submission week. All unit rates submitted in step-1 carry equal weighting.
For unit rate E, you must submit all your calculations showing the appropriate Labour, Plant and Material components. The build-up should be included in your submission and each stage explained in the column to the right-hand side of your calculations. Explanations of where the pricing data is taken from should also be provided. This should be submitted as part of your report (task 1) using the step-2 link in the submission week.
(This task is equivalent to 600 words. The word count applies to the explanations for unit rate E and effort related to unit rates A, B, C & D).
You have been provided with templates for the build-up of the unit rates and the BQ page, which can be accessed in the assignment week of the module page.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
“Looking for Assignment Help tailored for UK students specializing in Quantity Surveying at the University College of Estate Management (UCEM)? Our Report Writing Service in UK offers comprehensive support for QSP5ETC assignments.
Our experts are well-versed in crafting initial reports for chief estimators based on meticulous reviews of tender documents. UK students can now ease their academic journey by paying our skilled professionals for expert guidance. Let our services at UCEM in the UK assist you in excelling in Quantity Surveying studies. Reach out for top-notch assistance today!”