- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
Public Health England (PHE) has asked you to review data obtained during their investigation of a recent outbreak: Medical and Public Health Microbiology Course Work, UOB, UK
|University||University of Bedfordshire (UOB)|
|Subject||Medical and Public Health Microbiology|
Public Health England (PHE) has asked you to review data obtained during their investigation of a recent outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease at Peel Park Hospital.
The outbreak occurred in the first week of February 2023, during which time 6 patients developed pneumonia and a further 8 patients and 2 staff members developed milder, flu-like symptoms. Once a diagnosis has been achieved, all patients have been prescribed erythromycin.
Four of the 6 pneumonia patients made a rapid recovery, but two patients required life-support in the intensive care unit (ICU). One of these patients was immediately prescribed levofloxacin and made a rapid recovery, but the condition of the second patient, who was treated with azithromycin, did not improve until his therapy was switched to levofloxacin.
A PHE outbreak investigation team collected samples from various water sources in the hospital in order to try and identify where patients acquired their infections from.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you struggling to complete your case study assignments on time? Don’t worry, because Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is here to help! Our expert team of writers provides top-quality case study writing services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of each student. Whether you need help with writing a report, research paper, or any other academic document, we have the skills and expertise to deliver outstanding results. Our online assignment help service is easy to use and provides you with a stress-free way to submit your work and get it done quickly. So why wait? Contact us today and take the first step towards achieving academic success!