- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
Provide key findings based on secondary research carried out and data found: Marketing Assignment, NU, UK
|University||Newcastle University (NU)|
Task 1 – Organisation Situation Analysis research
Produce a background to the company including:
- Size of organization
- Range of products and services
- Customer base and main competitors
- Stakeholders – key internal and external stakeholders
- Media platforms used by the client and their following (digital and traditional).
- A brief overview of the organization’s digital marketing at the moment (taking into account media used and Search behavior that might influence your digital solution)
Task 2 – Target Customers Research and findings
Provide key findings based on secondary research carried out and data found to establish facts given in Task 1. Include in your findings:
- Identify two target customers. For ONE target customer describe 2-3 different persona based on data and research.
- Identify common pain points these personas might experience based on research and observations.
- Using researched and referenced insights suggest the best media to attract chosen target customer. Thinking of relevant touchpoints in the customer journey. Based on the customer journey, select touchpoint and media that relevant to on- and offline.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Findings should be based on recent and reliable research and data analysis from a wide range of resources which should be clearly referenced following the HBS Harvard referencing guide/system.
Task 3 – Digital solution and Campaign objectives
Using the research and persona in task 2 and the background and goals of the business in task 1, suggest at least one digital solution (website improvement/app / voice search or other) that would meet the business objectives while also considering customer pain points when visiting the Nestle Nescafe:
- Explain the reasoning and ideation behind the digital solution that your team is suggesting while mapping it against objectives.
- Also include 2-3 key general objectives that you think Nestle Nescafe can achieve if they implement the digital solution mapped against different stages of a customer journey.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
At Students Assignment Help UK we provide quality help with BTEC assignments to students studying in the UK. Our BTEC assignment help service is designed to provide quality assistance with all aspects of the BTEC program, from writing essays to taking exams. So contact us and our UK assignment writers will provide you with the best possible assistance to make sure your BTEC assignment is a success.