- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Organizational Types, Functions and the Changing Business Environment: Business and the Business Environment, Assignment, UOL, UK
|University of Leeds
|Business and the Business Environment
Businesses derive value by satisfying the needs and wants of their customers. For businesses to be successful in providing for market needs and wants, they must have well-structured internal mechanisms and should be up to date with the changes in a business environment.
You have been employed as a junior business analyst by a local consultancy firm.
- A new client, Crescent Group has approached your consultancy. Crescent Group has a diverse investment portfolio with subsidiaries in Steel, Sugar, textile and Chemicals industries in Pakistan.
- Crescent Group is looking to diversify its business further and is seeking advice from your consultancy to advise on various possible investment ventures.
- Crescent Group has asked you to provide in-depth knowledge of internal mechanisms and business environment conditions which impact local businesses.
- Your manager has asked you to choose three organizations of your choice, from any one of the following industries from Pakistan;
– Pharmaceutical Industry
– Education Industry
– Hospitality Industry
and investigate and analyze the complexities of different types of business structures and the interrelationships of the different organizational functions.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
You are to present a comprehensive business report including the following:
- An introduction of different types and purposes of organizations, including public, private, and voluntary sectors and their legal structures.
- An explanation of each of the chosen organizations, including background details of the organization; the products and services they supply; the size and scope of the organization; their vision, mission, and business objectives; the organizational and legal structure; and information about their stakeholders. Also analyze how the structure, size, and scope of these organizations are linked to their business objectives and product and services offered by them.
- For one of the selected organizations explain how different organizational functions are linked with the business objectives. Using the organizational chart, examine the link between functional departments and organizational structure. Also, analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the interrelationship between organization functions and the impact they can have upon the organizational structure. You must critically analyze, how this is different from the other two organizations.
The ongoing global pandemic has changed business dynamics and social constructs across the globe. Considering this, the client has asked you to provide an understanding of macro and microenvironments that influence or impact any one of the three chosen organizations. You are to produce a report and present a summary of findings to the client.
Your report must include;
- A detailed macro environment analysis using the PESTLE to identify the positive and negative impact the macro environment has on business operations, providing specific examples for your selected business.
- A comprehensive assessment of internal and external analysis of your selected business using appropriate models (including SWOT) to identify its strengths and weaknesses and an explanation of how these relate to the macro factors identified earlier.
- Analyse and justify how strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats identified for the business influence its decision making and critically evaluate the impact macro and microenvironment have upon business objectives and decision making
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
I hope you read the whole question and I know you need this business environment assignment don’t worry we are here to assist you we provide the UK’s best assignment help, we have a professional business writer with high qualifications who Assist with your Business Assignment so you just hire them at affordable prices and achieve high grades in your business environment exam.