- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
OMED0104: You have been provided with a sample that contains a counterfeit mixture of drugs: Analytical Methods and QA/QC Principles Assignment, UOG, UK
|University||University of Greenwich (UOG)|
|Subject||OMED0104: Analytical Methods and QA/QC Principles|
(a) Suggest a typical 2D NMR experiment that can be used for the elucidation of drug-protein interactions. Critically appraise the fundamentals of this technique and with the aid of an example, highlight how results can be monitored.
(b) You have been provided with a sample that contains a counterfeit mixture of drugs. Critically describe, with the aid of a figure, an NMR experiment that can be used to separate and identify the components in this mixture.
(a) Propose an experimental method, using a triple-quadrupole mass spectrometer, for the identification of an unknown drug metabolite observed during phase I clinical testing. Your answer should include:
(i) Consideration of different ionization methods, and the mass spectrometric information generated by them.
(ii) Discussion of the different mass spectrometric scanning modes available, and the information each scanning mode can provide.
(iii) Discussion of the use and limitations of gas chromatography and liquid chromatography as separation methods that supplement mass spectrometry for use with complex analyte matrices.
(b) For the low-resolution electrospray ionization of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac, predict the pseudo-molecular parent ion mass spectrum and isotope distribution, including mass-to-charge ratios of expected peaks, and the calculated relative abundances of any isotope peaks.
The following questions are related to chiral separations:
(a) Discuss why pharmaceutical companies care about the chiral purity of their compounds. [8 marks]
(b) Discuss how racemic mixtures are separated. [15 marks]
(c) If you must validate a specific chromatographic methodology, discuss how you evaluate the key validation parameters.
(a) Why is the polymorphism of interest in the pharmaceutical industry? Discuss different polymorphic systems(transitions) and explain their physicochemical differences. Provide sketches of their unique DSC traces.
(b) Several experimental parameters may influence the quality of thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) data for a given pharmaceutical molecule. Critically describe the importance of heating rate, carrier gas flow, and type of carrier gas on the obtained results and their quality. Provide examples and graphical explanations to support your answer.
(a) What are the key aspects of the analytical method selection process? Provide a detailed explanation and examples to support your answer.
(b) Explain and graphically represent a phase 1a investigation of an OOS result.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you want online assignment help, you can get in touch with UK Assignment Help. We have a team of professional experts who are available 24*7 hours to help you with your engineering assignment at a moderate price.