- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
OMED0104: You have been provided with a sample that contains a counterfeit mixture of drugs: Analytical Methods and QA/QC Principles Assignment, UOG, UK
|University of Greenwich (UOG)
|OMED0104: Analytical Methods and QA/QC Principles
(a) Suggest a typical 2D NMR experiment that can be used for the elucidation of drug-protein interactions. Critically appraise the fundamentals of this technique and with the aid of an example, highlight how results can be monitored.
(b) You have been provided with a sample that contains a counterfeit mixture of drugs. Critically describe, with the aid of a figure, an NMR experiment that can be used to separate and identify the components in this mixture.
(a) Propose an experimental method, using a triple-quadrupole mass spectrometer, for the identification of an unknown drug metabolite observed during phase I clinical testing. Your answer should include:
(i) Consideration of different ionization methods, and the mass spectrometric information generated by them.
(ii) Discussion of the different mass spectrometric scanning modes available, and the information each scanning mode can provide.
(iii) Discussion of the use and limitations of gas chromatography and liquid chromatography as separation methods that supplement mass spectrometry for use with complex analyte matrices.
(b) For the low-resolution electrospray ionization of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac, predict the pseudo-molecular parent ion mass spectrum and isotope distribution, including mass-to-charge ratios of expected peaks, and the calculated relative abundances of any isotope peaks.
The following questions are related to chiral separations:
(a) Discuss why pharmaceutical companies care about the chiral purity of their compounds. [8 marks]
(b) Discuss how racemic mixtures are separated. [15 marks]
(c) If you must validate a specific chromatographic methodology, discuss how you evaluate the key validation parameters.
(a) Why is the polymorphism of interest in the pharmaceutical industry? Discuss different polymorphic systems(transitions) and explain their physicochemical differences. Provide sketches of their unique DSC traces.
(b) Several experimental parameters may influence the quality of thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) data for a given pharmaceutical molecule. Critically describe the importance of heating rate, carrier gas flow, and type of carrier gas on the obtained results and their quality. Provide examples and graphical explanations to support your answer.
(a) What are the key aspects of the analytical method selection process? Provide a detailed explanation and examples to support your answer.
(b) Explain and graphically represent a phase 1a investigation of an OOS result.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you want online assignment help, you can get in touch with UK Assignment Help. We have a team of professional experts who are available 24*7 hours to help you with your engineering assignment at a moderate price.