- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
NHA2414: Draw a free body diagram (FBD) and derive the equation of motion of m with y(t) as the input, and obtain the transfer function: Dynamic Analysis and Control Assignment, UOH, UK
|University of Huddersfield (UOH)
|NHA2414: Dynamic Analysis and Control
The quarter-car model of a vehicle suspension and its free body diagram is shown in Figure 1. In this simpliﬁed model, the masses of the wheel, tire, and axle are neglected, and the mass m represents one-fourth of the vehicle mass. The spring constant k models the elasticity of both the tire and the suspension spring. The damping constant c models the shock absorber. The equilibrium position of m when y=0 is x=0. The road surface displacement y(t) can be derived from the road surface profile and the car’s speed.
- Draw a free body diagram (FBD) and derive the equation of motion of m with y(t) as the input, and obtain the transfer function.
k=10000, 30000, 50000 N/m
c=1000, 2000, 3000 N.s/m
- Plot magnification ratio vs frequency ratio (r=0-4) diagrams for the parameters given above (you can draw the three curves in one diagram for three different k values and do the same for the three c values as well).
- Use the derived transfer function to model the system and plot the step response for the system by Matlab or Simulink.
A common example of base excitation is caused by a vehicle moving along a bumpy road surface as shown in Figure 2. This motion produces a displacement input to the suspension system via the wheels. The second task is to calculate and draw a displacement transmissibility ratio diagram for a quarter car with 250 kg, the spring constant is 10000 N/m, but varying damping constant to be 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, and 10000 N.s/m. If the vehicle driver wishes to reduce the vehicle’s body displacement, what suggestion you could make for the driver and why?
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Do you need help with NHA2414: Dynamic Analysis and Control assignments? Don’t look further and take our pay for college assignments service at Students Assignment Help UK. our executives are available 24*7 hours to provide appropriate solutions on engineering assignments at a market price.