- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
- LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
- CSI_6_SCS: In this assignment, you have been contracted to do a penetration test on a server run by ” Honshu Consulting Enterprises Ltd.,” a small consulting enterprise primarily focusing on Business Intelligence: Systems and Cyber Security Coursework, LSBU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Caster bridge Hall, a stately home near Ax minster. 80-year old Lord Wessex owns the mansion: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- The initial part of the coursework is a series of small exercises to compare the FEM analysis with theoretical results for problems: Soil-Structure Interaction Coursework, UOB, UK
- KB7040: Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners Coursework, NUN, UK
- CN7023: Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills Earn a certificate for each course: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOEL, UK
- UJUUKV-30-1: Demonstrate an ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in order to achieve a defined goal: Foundations for Law Coursework, UWE, UK
- Critically discuss the relationship between exchange rates, interest rates, and prices using models of exchange rate determination: Finance and Economics Coursework, UOB, UK
- 6LAW1039: Ryde Training Resources Limited RTR is a private limited company registered in England and Wales: Company Law Coursework, UOL, UK
MN5070: Burgers and warm and cold sandwiches, including plant-based options, with a combination of 20 free toppings, served with fries: The Practice of Consultancy, Coursework, LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
|Subject||MN5070: The Practice of Consultancy|
- Task 1: Fast food restaurant
- Burgers and warm and cold sandwiches, including plant-based options, with a combination of 20 free toppings, served with fries.
- Soft drinks: Unlimited refills from the ‘Freestyle’ fountain with 300 flavour combinations, some proprietary, from regular branded soft drinks or sparkling water, with or without extra flavourings, to exotic carbonated fruity drinks.
- Fresh milkshakes, made with fruit and milkshake mix-ins to provide over 1,000 varieties, some of which are proprietary and exclusive to Beef Shake.
- Desserts: cheesecakes, pastries, ice cream and ‘bottomless’ frozen yoghurt.
- Task 2: New Magazine Publication
The client is Gerimi, a publisher that produces a line of women’s, men’s health and pre-teen (ages 9 to 12) magazines. The segments are still profitable but the market is saturated and readership has been declining year on year, with the circulation of its women’s and men’s health magazines down by 14% and 20% respectively on November 2020. By comparison, UK magazine circulation figures fell by an average of 6% over the same period. With a circulation growth of 12% compared to November 2020, its pre-teen magazine fared better and the most recent circulation figures show 49,500 magazines were distributed in October 2021.
Germany is now considering launching a new monthly popular music magazine aimed at teenage girls (aged 13 to 17), tentatively titled ‘PopTops’ magazine. The magazine will come with a ‘free’ gift and feature chart roundups, interviews, gossip and photos of chart-topping artists and other celebrities popular with the target audience and is intended to be published as a traditional, print magazine.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
I know you facing problems with writing assignments, Don’t be sad we are here to help you. we have the best assignment writers who help you to write The Practice of Consultancy an assignment, we also provide Coursework writing services that mean you get 100% plagiarism-free academic papers for all popular British schools, colleges & universities. so you just hire our experts at cheap prices