- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
The Marketing Team has been tasked with sending an email campaign to our time-poor/busy GP members promoting the launch of our new eLearning course on influenza: Interview Task – RCGP Marketing Officer, UK
RCGP Marketing Officer
This task is sent to candidates 24 hours prior to their scheduled interview.
The Marketing Team has been tasked with sending an email campaign to our time-poor/busy GP members promoting the launch of our new eLearning course on influenza.
Based on the copy below (supplied by our eLearning team), create and draft an impactful mail that best promotes the course and maximizes engagement. Look out for any copy errors – typos, etc.
Include a subject line and a call to action. You may also include imagery you think is appropriate.
You can draft and submit this task in whichever format you feel is appropriate
Course details supplied by the eLearning delivery team
Influenza: management and vaccination 2022/2023
The influenza viruses usually cause high levels of morbidity and mortality during each winter season. The situation has become more complex over the last two years. Social distancing and hygiene interventions due to COVID-19 have greatly reduced flu rates and it is also the case that one virus can suppress the circulation of another, so coronavirus may have had a more direct impact on flu. There is a lack of clarity about what will happen in this coming winter but there is a possibility of a substantial flu outbreak. This course includes two 30-minute modules: One on how to manage flu-like illnesses in the COVID era, and one on flu vaccination in the 2022-2023 season.
CSL Seqirus has funded this course and has been involved in the discussion of the topic of the course. The content has been prepared independently by the RCGP without any input from CSL Seqirus. This course is intended for healthcare professionals and is free to RCGP members.
The RCGP’s eLearning content offers guidance and updates to develop your clinical competence and professional confidence, so you can continue to maintain the highest standards in patient care.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you need assignment help UK for your Interview Task – RCGP Marketing Officer then reaching out to students assignment help UK is the only solution. Our assignment experts are highly talented and certified enough to complete your marketing assignment at the cheapest price.