- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
- 4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
- The purpose of the study is to explore the perceptions of hypertension among Nigerian immigrants: Nutrition Assignment, KUL, UK
MARK1260: Defined as an approach based on self-directed enquiry or investigation in which the student is actively engaged in the process of enquiry facilitated by a teacher, Marketing Research, Assignment, UOG, UK
|University||University Of Greenwich|
|Subject||MARK1260: Marketing Research|
Enquiry-based Learning and Research-Led Teaching
Enquiry-Based Learning (EBL)
Defined as ‘an approach based on self-directed enquiry or investigation in which the student is actively engaged in the process of enquiry facilitated by a teacher. EBL uses real-life scenarios (for example, from case studies, company visits, and project work) and students investigate topics of relevance that foster the skills of experimental design, data collection, critical analysis and problem-solving.
Research-Led Teaching (RLT)
An element of Enquiry Based Learning links to RLT, which involves faculty introducing students to their own research where it is relevant to the curriculum being taught as well as drawing on their own knowledge of research developments in the field, introducing them to the work of other researchers. RLT sees students as active participants in the research process, not just as an audience. This is achieved by discussing such developments in lectures and classes, and setting reading lists including recent research publications at the frontier of the field. The definition of a diverse assessment regime at the programme level (incorporating an expectation of familiarity with, and use of, such publications in assignments) and the inclusion of projects at every level of the programme is also fundamental to achieving these objectives.
- Application of relevant knowledge. This module will introduce many consumerbehaviour theories and concepts to provide you with a professional vocabulary to discuss customer behaviour. The individual report assessmentrequires students to apply the chosen theories to explain consumer behaviour in the real world.
- Research skills and problem solving. Students will develop the skills of integrating and evaluating relevant information to produce a critical and informed appreciation of their chosen consumer The assessment requires student to produce a consumer research report. Therefore, students will need to exhibit their independent research and problem-solving skills.
- Critical Analysis. The module will introduce the skill of exploring different ideas (e.g. how a specific type of consumer behaviour can be explained by various theories), understanding the implications of choices that are made and making conclusions regarding the quality of evidence presented
- Self-awareness. This module encourages students to be aware of their own activities as a consumer, and to assess how well their own behaviour supports/refutes existing theory
- Generic Competencies
- Team Working. Much of the seminar work for the module requires teamwork, and as such, students will be required to develop skills of cooperation, coordination, compromising and relationship-building to make these groups work successfully
- Interpersonal Skill As a marketing module, this module encourages students to work together in a range of in-class activities and through formative group exercises to help develop interpersonal skills.
- Acquire basic knowledge of data analysis software such as SPSS. The module requires the students to analyse data using SPSS to produce an individual report. Additional reading from relevant online databases is also required from the students.
Deliveroo: The potential acquisition of SUPPER London
You are a marketing research analyst that has recently been hired to analyse some data that was collected by your client, Deliveroo, aiming to help the CEO make a crucial business decision, whether to operate a potential acquisition (SUPPER London) as its own independent brand or bring it into a new service for Deliveroo, Deliveroo Premium.
On the back of the growth of revenue during the Covid pandemic, which saw a 128% increase in spending per customer (Edison, 2021), Deliveroo seeks to expand its current offering to keep competing for market share in the UK. The acquisition of SUPPER London, an online food delivery platform, founded in 2015 and focusing on high-end London restaurants is to go ahead this year. You have been brought on to analyse customer data collected by Deliveroo on themselves and SUPPER London. Your task is to ‘make sense of the data and help the CEO make a decision on how best to take the new acquisition forward from a branding perspective.
Customer Satisfaction, Deliveroo and SUPPER London
Some quantitative customer research has been carried out within Deliveroo (n=50), as well as SUPER London, measuring brand awareness, brand associations and satisfaction. An important inquiry posed by the CEO is to find out what brand association is most linked to customer satisfaction. Qualitative data in the form of Trustpilot reviews has also been collated and needs further analysis. The CEO would need to know if he should operate SUPPER London as its own independent brand or be rebranded as a Deliveroo Premium service.
Students assignment help is the best website in the UK. We have the best Marketing assignment writers who write your Marketing research assignment in an organized way you just hire our experts at cheap prices and we are available 24*7 to assist you and we also provide the Best research paper writing services like argumentative, report, survey, experimental, case study, analytical research this all services are available at affordable prices