- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Manpreet is nineteen years old and has learning disabilities. She lives in a supported living house with four other individuals: NVQ 3 Health and social care Assignment, UCB, UK
|University||University College Birmingham (UCB)|
|Subject||NVQ 3 Health and social care|
Case study 1
Manpreet is nineteen years old and has learning disabilities. She lives in a supported living house with four other individuals. Katie is one of the support workers in the house. Manpreet goes to a local youth club once a week which she really enjoys. The club is only a short bus ride away and Manpreet is able to get the bus undependably. On returning from the youth club one evening Manpreet goes straight to her room and mumbles that she is going straight to bed. Katie is concerned as usually, Manpreet enjoys chatting about what she did at the youth club when she gets back. The next day Manpreet is still quiet and when helping her with laundry Katie notices that the blouse Manpreet was wearing the night before is torn. Katie is concerned that Manpreet may have been abused.
- Explain the action should Katie take?
- How could she preserve evidence?
- How should she share information about her suspicions?
- Explain how and when Katie may need to seek support in relation to this safeguarding concern
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Struggling with NVQ 3 Health and Social Care assignments at University College Birmingham (UCB), UK? Our tailored Online Assignment Help UK caters specifically to students facing challenges in their coursework. Meet Manpreet, a nineteen-year-old with learning disabilities living in supported housing.
If you’re grappling with similar assignments, our experts provide specialized Nursing Assignment Help UK to ensure your success. Let us assist you in excelling in your studies while you navigate your unique circumstances. UK students can rely on our experts for guidance on NVQ 3 Health and Social Care Assignments at UCB.