- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Identify and evaluate the role of ‘marketing analytics’ in the current activities of the focal business in delivering value to its customers: Marketing & Strategy Analytics Assignment, UOW, UK
|University||University of Wolverhampton (UOW)|
|Subject||Marketing & Strategy Analytics|
- Identify and evaluate the role of ‘marketing analytics’ in the current activities of the focal business in delivering value to its customers.
- Critically discuss other opportunities that can provide the focal business with delivering value to its customers.
- Discuss the potential ethical issues that may arise from the implementation of ‘marketing analytics’ for the focal business.
Imagine that you work for an energy tech company, namely, Gsunsolar. The company is active in selling and installing solar panels for homeowners. The recent increase in the price of oil and gas has increased interest in new renewable energy sources; therefore, Gsunsolar wants to get the most out of this situation.
In this regard, the CEO decided to run an ad campaign on Facebook. The CEO decided to run the following two different types of ad campaigns on Facebook:
- ‘No targeting’: do not target any specific user on Facebook
- ‘Targeting’: target users who are interested in one of the following topics
a. “Vegan food”
b. “Saving on energy bills”
c. “Saving the planet”
d. “Luxury products”
e. “Green energy”
The CEO of GSUNSolar is now done with the campaign and is asking you to evaluate the results. In particular, the CEO would like to understand the following:
- Did the ‘Targeting’ campaign generate more shares?
- Which topic(s) should be considered for targeting users in future campaigns?
- Did the ‘Targeted’ campaign generate more profit than the ‘No targeting’ campaign? Discuss ‘why’ based on your results.
An apparel retailer would like to understand its current customers better. To this aim, the retailer is asking you to: Identify and group its existing customers into meaningful clusters that individuals within a cluster are similar to each other but different than those individuals in other clusters.
To this end, you put together a dataset including the following list of variables:
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the answer to all homework woes! This top-level homework help service helps students across the globe get their homework done with ease – no matter how demanding or complex your assignment might be. Just come to us and get the best assignment help at the best prices!