- Vegetable oil is an important component of cooking and food preparation in many cultures: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Identify further areas for development through mentoring and Discuss the different methods of coaching and training available to the coach: Coaching and Mentoring Assignment, UOW, UK
- BBS003-1: DIL Haulage (Leighton Buzzard UK) What issues may impact the company’s development and growth? Issues: Foundations of Business Communication Assignment, BU, UK
- Unit 40: Produce a critical evaluation of the international marketing context, including insights into how organizations should adapt their marketing strategies for various markets: International Marketing Assignment, CU, UK
- On September 6th, Thursday, AXION Airways announced it had suffered a breach resulting in the theft of customer data: OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Ali works as Maternity Support Worker. Whilst attending a birth on a labour ward during a very busy period when staffing levels: Health and Social Care Provision Assignment, UU, UK
- Maxwell Building in Peel Park campus, University of Salford, is to be demolished and replaced with a 6-storey building: Soil Mechanics Assignment, ICL, UK
- COM4009: You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion.: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment, AU, UK
- Bicycle Rack When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective procedure carried out: Engineering design Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explain why legislation is necessary to protect the rights of individuals who cannot make decisions for themselves.: Understanding mental capacity Assignment, OAL, UK
- Critically discuss the following statement by Anita Roddick with reference to the value paradox: Business Management Assignment, OBU, UK
- 5CO01: Organizational change is a constant in many organizations, driven by a number of different forces including customers, markets, and technology: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, CIPD, UK
- You should propose and outline your strategy drawing on the findings of your critical audit: Digital Marketing Assignment, UOP, UK
- Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals: Safeguarding Assignment, BCU, UK
- Identify the power of the police to reduce the impact of crime on society: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify the knowledge and information about the system of criminal justice and its alternative to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- The learning procedure about offender management changes my opinion about the justice system: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify that police is one of the important characteristics in the justice society to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- From the individual week, I learned about the development of criminology and its various characteristic that influences the diverse range: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Discuss how the supply chain activities of Cross Docking and Activity Based Costing enable transport operators to reduce costs: Global Supply Chain Management Assignment, UOS, UK
IB98R: Write an essay that Evaluates, from critical perspectives, the role that dialogue and politicized conformance play in shaping employees: Leading and Managing Change Assignment, UOW, UK
|University||University of Warwick (UOW)|
|Subject||IB98R: Leading and Managing Change|
- Evaluate, from critical perspectives, the impact of organizational culture on employee attitude and behavior, in general, and in relation to change.
- Evaluate different management/leadership styles in relation to managing change.
- Analyze the influence of position, power, control, and organizational politics and the role they play in determining the process and outcomes of organizational change.
Write an essay that Evaluates, from critical perspectives, the role that dialogue and politicized conformance play in shaping employees’ response to change.
Please note, that your essay must evaluate the topic from critical perspectives and not rely on descriptions and definitions. In addition, it must be written in the third person. You must provide a reference list, and you must use Harvard referencing.
Things to consider, in terms of the context of the essay; however, this list is not exhaustive in its coverage and is not a suggested structure for your essay.
- Organizations as holding environments
- Organizational culture
- Organizational psychodynamics
- Sense-giving and sense-making as part of communication
- Role and power of leadership and management in shaping dialogue, attitudes, and behavior
- Narrative and stories in shaping the response to change
You should include reference to relevant organizational examples to assist with your critical evaluation of the role of dialogue and politicized conformance in shaping employees’ response to change.
You will have opportunities to acquire and demonstrate the following employability skills. First, effective communication skills through completing a written assignment that requires cogent discussion of complex issues. Second, research skills through undertaking extensive reading based on clearly delineated parameters to achieve focused research within the assignment. Third, the development of higher-level critical thinking based on understanding, exploration, and evaluation of complex issues inherent in organizational psychodynamics, and in relation to managing and leading change.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades