- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
Has used at least four of the seven marketing mix elements in its UK operations, to reinforce its positioning within the last three years: Principles of Marketing, DMU, UK
|University||De Montfort University (DMU)|
|Subject||Principles of Marketing|
- Has used at least four of the seven marketing mix elements in its UK operations, to reinforce its positioning within the last three years.
- Take pictures or use screenshots to evidence your findings. Make sure that any screenshots are within the last three years or you will lose marks. Also, ensure they are only UK-based.
- Reflect on the company and how they are positioned. You can write a few words on the segmentation bases they use, the parts of the segment they are targeting, and their probable positioning to illustrate this.
- Research any four of the marketing mix elements that are visible to the public and consider how they are used to reinforce/ underpin the company’s positioning. Choose four that you will write about and support with visual evidence.
- Submissions that put the P’s in a table were not as strong as others so this format is not recommended.
- Here are some questions you can ask yourself under each of the marketing mixes categorizes and remember to focus on four:
- Promotional mix and activity. This will likely be the most visible marketing mix element, and it is advised you include it in your assessment. Remember this is the only marketing mix tool with its own sub-group. You only need to include the ones you think are most important to the company, not all nine.
* Public Relations and Publicity
* Sales Promotion
* Events and experiences
* Direct Marketing
* Personal Selling
* Interactive Marketing
* Word of Mouth Marketing
* Social Media Marketing
- Product- What are their products? How are they displayed? How is the branding used in the packaging? Is there evidence of the product life cycle or appeal to Roger’s Diffusion of Innovation segments?
- Place- Where are the products/ services accessed
- Price – What pricing strategies are they applying? How does this reflect their generic strategy?
- People- How are staff used in the business? What efforts do they make to create a community amongst customers?
- Physical evidence- How does the company demonstrate its existence? This is more relevant to service-based companies so bear that in mind. Areas such as logo, website, branding will be key here.
- Process- How many steps to contact/ purchase/ complaints are there? Is the process more complex than competitors, or less so?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Reflects strategic decisions and relevant taught theories in its marketing efforts.
- This is not a separate task so you must include theory in your research findings of each of the chosen four P’s. Your findings of the four selected P’s must not merely rely on the description. To increase marks you need to include how they reflect taught theory, strategy, and models.
- The best way to do this is to:
* Describe what you find.
* Analyse your findings
* Link your findings to taught theory/ strategy/ models.
- Does/ can evaluate the effectiveness of its marketing efforts.
- How does/ can the company measure effectiveness
- The content of your portfolio must display academic skill and integrity, appropriate to level five studies.
- Here you need to apply robust referencing, good grammar, and good layout.
- This will include labeling images with numbers that are referenced in your written content, the creative layout of images, no watermarks on images, Harvard referencing of images and written content, a good array of reference sources.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Students Assignment Help UK offers the best assignment help on Principles of Marketing at a very low price. Our marking experts have gained years of knowledge to create a flawless solution on all types of marketing assignments so that you will high in your assignment.