- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
Has used at least four of the seven marketing mix elements in its UK operations, to reinforce its positioning within the last three years: Principles of Marketing, DMU, UK
|De Montfort University (DMU)
|Principles of Marketing
- Has used at least four of the seven marketing mix elements in its UK operations, to reinforce its positioning within the last three years.
- Take pictures or use screenshots to evidence your findings. Make sure that any screenshots are within the last three years or you will lose marks. Also, ensure they are only UK-based.
- Reflect on the company and how they are positioned. You can write a few words on the segmentation bases they use, the parts of the segment they are targeting, and their probable positioning to illustrate this.
- Research any four of the marketing mix elements that are visible to the public and consider how they are used to reinforce/ underpin the company’s positioning. Choose four that you will write about and support with visual evidence.
- Submissions that put the P’s in a table were not as strong as others so this format is not recommended.
- Here are some questions you can ask yourself under each of the marketing mixes categorizes and remember to focus on four:
- Promotional mix and activity. This will likely be the most visible marketing mix element, and it is advised you include it in your assessment. Remember this is the only marketing mix tool with its own sub-group. You only need to include the ones you think are most important to the company, not all nine.
* Public Relations and Publicity
* Sales Promotion
* Events and experiences
* Direct Marketing
* Personal Selling
* Interactive Marketing
* Word of Mouth Marketing
* Social Media Marketing
- Product- What are their products? How are they displayed? How is the branding used in the packaging? Is there evidence of the product life cycle or appeal to Roger’s Diffusion of Innovation segments?
- Place- Where are the products/ services accessed
- Price – What pricing strategies are they applying? How does this reflect their generic strategy?
- People- How are staff used in the business? What efforts do they make to create a community amongst customers?
- Physical evidence- How does the company demonstrate its existence? This is more relevant to service-based companies so bear that in mind. Areas such as logo, website, branding will be key here.
- Process- How many steps to contact/ purchase/ complaints are there? Is the process more complex than competitors, or less so?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Reflects strategic decisions and relevant taught theories in its marketing efforts.
- This is not a separate task so you must include theory in your research findings of each of the chosen four P’s. Your findings of the four selected P’s must not merely rely on the description. To increase marks you need to include how they reflect taught theory, strategy, and models.
- The best way to do this is to:
* Describe what you find.
* Analyse your findings
* Link your findings to taught theory/ strategy/ models.
- Does/ can evaluate the effectiveness of its marketing efforts.
- How does/ can the company measure effectiveness
- The content of your portfolio must display academic skill and integrity, appropriate to level five studies.
- Here you need to apply robust referencing, good grammar, and good layout.
- This will include labeling images with numbers that are referenced in your written content, the creative layout of images, no watermarks on images, Harvard referencing of images and written content, a good array of reference sources.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Students Assignment Help UK offers the best assignment help on Principles of Marketing at a very low price. Our marking experts have gained years of knowledge to create a flawless solution on all types of marketing assignments so that you will high in your assignment.