- BLIM508: Often titles are stated in terms of a functional relationship because such titles clearly indicate the independent and dependent variables: Research Skills Research Paper, UOL, UK
- Effectively summarise and evaluate the current research, evidence and guidelines relating to the chosen field through the use of an effective search strategy: the effects of shift work on front line paramedics Research Paper, UK
- Your grant proposal will be based on a hypothetical experimental observation where you have noted a change in the observable phenotype of a cell model: Molecular Cell Biology Research Paper, UOY, UK
- Define and then briefly discuss FIVE of the following six ideologies by describing what sort of systems: Political Systems Research Paper, OU, UK
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the research process from both an academic and practitioner perspective: Market Research Methods Research Paper, KCL, UK
- Choose an appropriate topic for your research project and discuss this with your tutor to agree on the focus of your work: Healthcare Research Paper, NU, UK
- Provide a brief summary of your research describing what you set to explore with your research and the significance of it: Early Childhood Studies Research Paper, MUL, UK
- Technology Changes And The Emergence Of New Technologies Strongly Affect: Economics Research Paper, UOL, UK
- What is the Relation Between Sedentary Behavior and Obesity: Health and Social Care Research Paper, UOG, UK
- The Human Form project: The Human Form Research Paper UoE, UK
FDN021: You will be required to select a research topic or area from the United Nations Sustainable Development: Negotiated Learning Project Research paper, UON,UK
|University||University of Northampton ( UON)|
|Subject||FDN021 Negotiated Learning Project|
Purpose of the Assessment
You will be required to select a research topic/area from the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and negotiate a specific research problem/ question from that area. You will create a presentation, which you will record a voiceover too.
Your presentation will include the proposal/problem statement outlining the ‘problem’ and why it matters, the ideal scenario, and the costs (not only financial) of not solving this problem. You should showcase the significance of this research area, paraphrasing, summarising skills, and the ability to identify a research gap/problem.
Module and Assignment Theme
The purpose of this module is to shift the emphasis of learning onto you. You will need to demonstrate your ability to utilize the toolkit you have acquired through the previous modules to manage your own learning.
In partnership with your tutors, you will be required to negotiate, plan and carry out an investigation that demonstrates the skills you have acquired over the year evidences your readiness for entry into Level 4 of your degree program.
In this module, you will utilize the toolkit you have acquired through the previous modules to manage your own learning from your home degree, to undertake an investigation. You will learn about five phases of an investigation,
A: IDENTIFY the problem,
B: PLAN the investigation,
C: COLLECT the evidence,
D: ANALYSE the evidence,
E: PROPOSE your solution.
- Background Information into the problem Information you gained and learned from Changing Futures Week
- The Relevance and Significance of the Research Area/Problem
- Supporting Literature
- The Costs (of not solving this problem or researching this issue)
- Project Design
- Expected Outcomes/Impact
Do You Need Assignment of This Question