- Give clear details of the purpose, activities, and aims of a for-profit business, and not-for business: Business btec level 2 Research Paper, UK
- Critically discuss the ophthalmic nurse’s role in the promotion of ocular health: Ophthalmology Research Paper, UCL, UK
- Over the decade Syria has remained the world’s largest refugee crisis and since 2011 more than 14 million: Immigration Policies of UK with Syria Research Paper, UOB, UK
- SWK2203: Identify and debate different sources of knowledge and identify and discuss the individual stages in a research journey: Health and Social Care Research Paper, UL, UK
- HCR6001: Appraise the theoretical concepts and ideologies which inform Health Care and their translation into policy and practice: Global Health and Sustainability Research Paper, AU, UK
- Identify and critically analyze the external and internal environment for Zara using relevant models: Global Strategy and Sustainability Research Paper, UBT, UK
- Explain the importance of costs in the pricing strategy of an organization. Design a costing system: Managing Financial Principles and Techniques Research Paper, UOS, Ireland
- Why is this article interesting/important? What is/are the research problem(s)/question(s) and the corresponding: Accounting and Finance Research Paper, ABS, UK
- COM3005: Describe and present information from the given data: Introducing Research Skills Research Paper, UK
- Crisp Manufacturers use a wide range of ingredients however one of the most frequently used is sunflower oil: Economics Crisp Inflation Research Paper, UOC, UK
- Prepare a critical analysis of how research methodology and data analysis is used and applied: Applied Research Skills in Accounting and Finance Research paper, UWE, UK
- BLIM508: Often titles are stated in terms of a functional relationship because such titles clearly indicate the independent and dependent variables: Research Skills Research Paper, UOL, UK
- Effectively summarise and evaluate the current research, evidence and guidelines relating to the chosen field through the use of an effective search strategy: the effects of shift work on front line paramedics Research Paper, UK
- Your grant proposal will be based on a hypothetical experimental observation where you have noted a change in the observable phenotype of a cell model: Molecular Cell Biology Research Paper, UOY, UK
- Define and then briefly discuss FIVE of the following six ideologies by describing what sort of systems: Political Systems Research Paper, OU, UK
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the research process from both an academic and practitioner perspective: Market Research Methods Research Paper, KCL, UK
- Choose an appropriate topic for your research project and discuss this with your tutor to agree on the focus of your work: Healthcare Research Paper, NU, UK
- FDN021: You will be required to select a research topic or area from the United Nations Sustainable Development: Negotiated Learning Project Research paper, UON,UK
- Provide a brief summary of your research describing what you set to explore with your research and the significance of it: Early Childhood Studies Research Paper, MUL, UK
- Technology Changes And The Emergence Of New Technologies Strongly Affect: Economics Research Paper, UOL, UK
The Hospitality Project is designed to familiarize students with how the topics presented in HFT 1002 are currently in play throughout the day-to-day: Hospitality Management Research Paper, UOEL, UK
|University of East London (UOEL)
The Hospitality Project is designed to familiarize students with how the topics presented in HFT 1002 are currently in play throughout the day-to-day operations of hospitality businesses. Additionally, this project allows the student to identify and research a hospitality or tourism-based business in which they may have some interest. The interview process may be via remote teleconference or in person. The instructor must approve all site selections prior to conducting the formal interview. Students will work individually to complete the assignment.
- A brief overview of the hospitality or tourism business.
- Background on the business chosen for the interview.
- Why the business was selected.
- Overview of the paper.
- Hospitality business backgrounds
Meet with a local hospitality business provider management team member. Confirm with the course calendar for submission deadline information. Additionally, do not include any proprietary and/or confidential company information.
Remember that you are representing CFK and the HFT Department; please utilize business attire when conducting the interview.
- Identify the person interviewed and their role within the organization.
- Can you provide some background information for the company?
- What is the organizational size and scope?
- What products or services are being sold (brief description), and what is the business best known for?
- Service and Hospitality
- How does the organization define service and hospitality?
- How does the company “wow” guests?
- What are the quality controls for dissatisfied guests, and how are they used?
- Are employees empowered?
- What makes your service and hospitality unique?
- What is the ownership structure? (private owner, corporation, management company, franchise, REIT)?
- What is the management structure?
- What is your management philosophy?
- What type of leadership philosophy is used?
- What are the 4 Ps of Marketing to the organization?
- Are their prices static or elastic?
- Do they utilize consumer-based or competitive pricing?
- What green initiatives or sustainability programs has the organization adopted?
- Human Resources
- What attributes and skills is the business looking for?
- Ask about their recruitment and interview processes.
- How do they keep and grow employees?
- How has the company stayed within local and state compliance throughout the last two years?
*Note – This is not an exhaustive list; rather, it is meant to identify common hospitality-related questions. Students may utilize the course textbook to identify additional questions. If you are unsure or have a concern about asking a particular question, contact the instructor before conducting the interview.
- State your overall experience of the interview and impressions of the interviewee and organization.
- Identify how this process has increased your knowledge of the specific hospitality or tourism sector.
- Identify how this experience will influence your future managerial skills.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
buy online research paper services if you want to secure HD rank in your research paper. At Students Assignment Help UK we have efficient writers who have several years of experience to write step-by-step research papers on management assignments at the cheapest price.