- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Explore the principles of exotic animal ownership and management: Unit 14 Management of Exotic Animal Species Assignment, SHC, UK
|University||St Helens College (SHC)|
|Subject||Unit 14 Management of Exotic Animal Species|
Unit Learning Outcomes
LO1 Explore the principles of exotic animal ownership and management.
The trade in and keeping of exotic animals has become more popular in recent years. Exotic animals have a range of specific needs and requirements for which public concern for welfare has significantly increased. Legislation strives to allow for ethical regulation in the trade and improve welfare standards when in captivity.
Belfast Zoo opened it’s 55acre site in 1934 and is home to around 150 species with over 1,000 individual animals. Belfast City Council fund the Zoo with ratepayer’s money to make up for any financial deficit. Since 2015, there have been calls for the zoo to close from some councilors (mainly for financial reasons) and public opinion is divided on the ethics of having animals in zoos, especially non-indigenous exotic species, with regards to their quality of life.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
This debate has highlighted the complicated and broad issues surrounding exotic animal trade and ownership in Northern Ireland, not only in Belfast Zoo but also in other exotic collections, such as exhibition for profit, petting farms, educational organisations and also the retail sector.
With this in mind, Belfast City Council has asked for you to produce a report on exotic animal trade and ownership of collections. The title of your report should be “An analysis of the welfare legislation for exotic animals in Northern Ireland” with a focus on Belfast zoo.
This report is to be provided to the Stormont Assembly prior to their debate on Belfast Zoo and must answer the wider questions of “Why are exotic animals kept in captivity? How protected is the welfare of exotic animals in Northern Ireland?” before providing discussion of the zoo directly.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for help with ATHE assignments in the UK? At Students Assignment Help UK, we offer expert assistance for all ATHE-accredited programmes. Our team of experienced writers can provide you with detailed guidance and support to help you complete your ATHE assignments in a timely fashion. With our assignment assistance, you can be sure that your ATHE assignments will not only meet the standards set by your institution but also enhance your academic performance.