- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Explain what additional information the researcher can obtain from the output of the multiple regression analysis: Applied Quantitative Methods Assignment, MMU, UK
|Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
|Applied Quantitative Methods
This question concerns the results of a study on employee job performance. The researcher wanted to find out whether self-reported work stress, motivation, and amount of training undertaken, predicted job performance. All variables were measured on a continuous scale, where a higher score represents more stress, more motivation, a larger amount of training, and better performance.
The data were analyzed using Pearson correlation and simultaneous multiple regression using SPSS, and parts of the output are provided following the questions. Please answer these questions based on the information shown from the output.
- a) Explain what additional information the researcher can obtain from the output of the multiple regression analysis, rather than just relying on computing a correlation matrix between these variables. You can refer to elements of the output to support your answer.
- b) Explain what the information about the standardized beta weights and the t-tests provided in the coefficients table tells us about the predictors. Briefly compare the predictors in terms of strength and significance.
- c) Referring to the logic of multiple regression analysis and what is shown in the correlation matrix, explain how it can happen that predictors which are significantly correlated with performance in the correlation matrix are not significant predictors in the regression model.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay