- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
- Create a formal business proposal for Manzaneque Limited. It should include user and system requirements: Database Design & Development Assignment, CUL, UK
- Conduct small-scale research, information gathering, and data collection to generate knowledge on an identified subject: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Aliter Nework’s solution is to focus on refurbishment of Digital Devices as the front line of the shift to more circular IT: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Over the last few years, the construction industry has been facing many challenges: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- To develop an understanding and critical awareness of contractual provisions relating to various standard forms of contracts: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain different types and purposes of organizations: public, private, and voluntary sectors: Business and business environment Assignment , UOL, UK
During my most recent placement, I was put in a fully outdoor kindergarten also known as Forest School and I essentially worked: Occupational Therapy Assignment, SHU, UK
|University||Sheffield Hallam University (SHU)|
During my most recent placement, I was put in a fully outdoor kindergarten also known as Forest School and I essentially worked with children ranging from 3-5 years of age. Compared to my previous experiences with placement, this was the first placement in that I was given the opportunity to work with children and not with adult patients in a hospital. Forest School is an inspirational process that provides a more hands-on learning style for all ages while offering regular opportunities to attain and foster confidence in a woodland environment.
For the first two weeks of placement, my coursemate and I were given the opportunity to observe and form relationships with the children. By talking and getting to know the children, we were given the chance to establish and sustain a safe, welcoming, and encouraging environment where the children can feel confident and secure with us which would also ultimately promote the child’s well-being. From my observations, for the first two weeks, most of the children were just like any other children one would encounter. They were full of zest and zeal and were simply adorable. There was this one child, Harry, that caught my eye.
Harry was nonverbal and had a very different way of expressing himself he became violent when he was unable to express himself, he hit, kicked, punched, pushed, and smacked his friends. After seeing how he acted around the other children, I discussed what I had seen with my coursemate, and we approached the team about it as we wanted to learn more about him, it was brought to our attention that he was classified as someone with a speech delay and had symptoms of mild disabilities but was not properly diagnosed yet.
After several days of observation and having done some research on my own, Harry slowly started warming up to me and I noticed that although he seemed extremely frustrated when communicating with others, he and I somehow found ways of communicating. He always smiled when he saw me, brought me books to read to him, sat on my lap asking me to trace things with him, pulled me over to sit and color with him and he would always try to get my attention whenever he sees me. While doing my research I learned that it is common for children with speech delays to need help with managing their problematic attention-seeking behaviors and disruptive behavioral problems.
During my supervision, I gave my supervisor a run-down of what had happened during placement, about Harry and how he has a speech delay and that he usually played by himself because the rest of the children feared him as he gets very violent and random times which usually results with the other children getting hurt. My supervisor then asked me to come up with some interventions I could do with him, seeing that he seemed comfortable with me, and to make sure he was not being left out because of his behavioral problems. The Equality Act 2010 places an equality duty on public servers to ensure discrimination is eliminated and advance the quality of opportunity between persons who have protected characteristics and people that do.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the go-to choice for university students looking for quality university assignment help. Our team of highly trained professional assignment helpers has expertise in a wide range of topics, meaning you can count on us to provide assignments that meet even the highest standards.