- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
- LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
|University||University Of Central Lancashire (UCLan)|
Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts, FixedFee and ChargeableFee, that differ in the way that fees are charged:
- FixedFee: There is a fixed E5.00 fee at the end of each month:-
- ChargeableFee: Each withdrawal costs E0.50. The total fee is calculated and charged at the end of the month.
The goal of the problem is to use inheritance so as to avoid duplicating code between the two kinds of account classes. This can be done by arranging them in a hierarchy below a common abstract account class.
Besides designing and implementing the account classes, you should create two further classes containing main() methods. One of these should be an interactive application program acting like a Bank that allows the user to open an account, deposit and withdraw cash and see the monthly statement. User interaction can take place on the console, via pop-up windows, or using a full GUI. The other class should be a non-interactive test class that checks the functionality of the account classes. Both kinds of account classes should store the current balance and contain the following methods.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Hire the coursework writing service on Software Engineering from the Students Assignment Help.We only hire experts holding a Ph.D. and MBA certification in their subject area and have an understanding of university guidelines and prepare the flawless answers on BTEC assignments at a unique price.