- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Describe a time when you’ve supported the development and delivery of a new or improved people practice, policy, or solution: CIPD Assessment, UOB, UK
|University of Birmingham (UoB)
Describe a time when you’ve supported the development and delivery of a new or improved people practice, policy, or solution.
- Describe what you’ve developed and delivered.
- Explain the purpose of what you were doing and why it was important.
- What wider people practices or policies did you take into account in this work?
When I took on the role of HR Officer, staff attendance was poor and the absence management inconsistent. I implemented a strategy that enabled absence management to be accurately monitored daily with data that was consistent, supportive, and an effective way of reducing the working hours lost and financial implications associated with this.
Reviewing procedures and developing them into a user-friendly system enables a systematic approach when recording and monitoring absence information. This enabled me, the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), and Line Management to address any absence concerns in a fair and consistent way. Another aspect of absence management that has developed is the absence triggers used in line with the Supporting Staff Absence Policy which proactively identifies trends and areas of concern that can be used to improve general workplace wellbeing and therefore reduce absence.
I enhanced the absence monitoring in accordance with the procedures set out in the Supporting Staff Attendance Policy by using data that RAG rated all staff absence data. This enabled the monitoring of staff absence triggers and the follow-up procedures of arranging absence review meetings when required. In addition to this, I am responsible for ensuring that individual records and absence information is recorded on the HR portal and SIMS, managed appropriately, and treated as confidential personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Students Assignment Help UK is the leading cheap assignment help serive provider to UK university students. Our cipd assignment experts are extremely talented to write 100% plagiarism-free solutions on almost all types of CIPD assessments at a fair price.