- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
Describe a time when you’ve supported the development and delivery of a new or improved people practice, policy, or solution: CIPD Assessment, UOB, UK
|University||University of Birmingham (UoB)|
Describe a time when you’ve supported the development and delivery of a new or improved people practice, policy, or solution.
- Describe what you’ve developed and delivered.
- Explain the purpose of what you were doing and why it was important.
- What wider people practices or policies did you take into account in this work?
When I took on the role of HR Officer, staff attendance was poor and the absence management inconsistent. I implemented a strategy that enabled absence management to be accurately monitored daily with data that was consistent, supportive, and an effective way of reducing the working hours lost and financial implications associated with this.
Reviewing procedures and developing them into a user-friendly system enables a systematic approach when recording and monitoring absence information. This enabled me, the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), and Line Management to address any absence concerns in a fair and consistent way. Another aspect of absence management that has developed is the absence triggers used in line with the Supporting Staff Absence Policy which proactively identifies trends and areas of concern that can be used to improve general workplace wellbeing and therefore reduce absence.
I enhanced the absence monitoring in accordance with the procedures set out in the Supporting Staff Attendance Policy by using data that RAG rated all staff absence data. This enabled the monitoring of staff absence triggers and the follow-up procedures of arranging absence review meetings when required. In addition to this, I am responsible for ensuring that individual records and absence information is recorded on the HR portal and SIMS, managed appropriately, and treated as confidential personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Students Assignment Help UK is the leading cheap assignment help serive provider to UK university students. Our cipd assignment experts are extremely talented to write 100% plagiarism-free solutions on almost all types of CIPD assessments at a fair price.